Hero's Life: Chapter 3

In the woods, with Hero, Katie, Monica, Gustavo, TaskForce #7, TaskForce #8, Sarah, Sophia, Mason, Luke, Erica, and Corina.

Hero: What do you know about Steve, Erica?

Erica: He told me about his big plan, to kill all of you guys.

TaskForce #7: He needs to try to kill us. What's he going to kill us with anyway?

Erica: A big weapon called Nova 6, a biological weapon, a person named Lincoln, one of the president's men is making that biological weapon.

Corina: Looks like I have to report this to my boss Colon. Colon, this is Corina, do you hear me over?

Agent Colon: I hear you Corina, what's your status?

Corina: Steve is making this biological weapon called Nova 6. Have you heard of that?

Agent Colon: I heard of it, so he is making that, to do what?

Corina: To kill Hero and his family.

Agent Colon: We can't let that happen, I need Hero and his family alive, mostly Hero. Have you got a track on his location?

Corina: Not yet. But I just want to tell you that Steve is going to make Nova 6.

Agent Colon: How do we know if he is making it?

Corina: Well Colon, Erica, who is a part of Hero's family, she said that Lincoln, the president's guard, is making Nova 6.

Agent Colon: The president is working with Omar, are you sure that he is working for him?

Corina: I am positive. I'll contact you soon, I have to get more information about Steve and President Omar.

Agent Colon: Okay, I'll contact you in 1 hour, Colon out.

Hero: What the f*** was he saying that he needs me alive, Corina?

Corina: He wants to arrest you, Hero, I keep trying to say that you are a good person but he just wants to keep you alive.

Gustavo: How about I treat that asshole a lesson?

Corina: Don't, I need him alive for this. For now, stay low, and find a new place to stay, I'll tell him a lie about your old base, I'll put a tracker on your old base.

Hero: We will talk later about this.

Hero and the others got out of the woods so they can find a new place and Corina went to Hero's old base and put a tracker on it.

Corina: I know you have a wife and your 2 beautiful kids, but I can't stop loving you Hero, I'll get you one day.

Corina puts the tracker on the ground where the fire can't reach, and she runs to her car, and drives away.

Hero: Alright, there is a nearby abandoned house, we need to get there. 

Gustavo: How, President Omar's men are over there guarding.

TaskForce #8: I got this.

TaskForce #8 shoots with a silence pistol.

Hero: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.

Gustavo jumps through the window and he breaks it, and everyone got inside, without any glass on their feet.

Hero: Gustavo.

Hero chuckles.

Hero: Your crazy man.

Gustavo: Of course I am. Now Erica, why the hell do you wanna join my enemy's side?

Hero: This is a fight between my family and him, and now you wanna join him.

Erica: I did it for protection reasons.

Gustavo: What protections??

Erica: Since I left, I wanted to protect you. You never let me.

Gustavo: I wanted to protect you.

Erica: This war has been driving us crazy.

Hero: No f****** shit. The only thing we need to do is you to contact Steve. Now.

Gustavo unties her, and Erica pulls out her and calls Steve.

Hero takes her phone.

Steve's phone rings and answers.

Steve: Erica where the hell are you?

Hero: This isn't Erica.

Steve: Hero.

Hero: Listen, we can either do this the easy way or hard way.

Hero pulls out his M9, Sophia covers Mason and Luke's ears so they won't hear the gunshots. Hero pulls the trigger.

Erica screams.

Steve: Erica!!

Hero: You heard that. She is Gustavo's daughter and she doesn't give a f*** of what I do to her.

Erica and Gustavo chuckles quietly.

Steve: I am going to kill you, you bastard. I am going to kill you like a damn dog.

Hero: Why would anyone kill any dog? Your balls ain't big enough for the big leagues, how do you see it now, you asshole?

Steve: You can go to hell, Hero Brine, go f*** yourself.

Steve throws his phone. Hero hangs up the phone.

Hero: Your welcome, puppet. He is a damn bitch. Alright let's go.

Agent Colon and the FBI Agent are following the tracker and he sees in the sky that there is smoke.

Agent Colon: What the f***. We need to move.

Agent Colon and the FBI Agents moves fast and they stop and see a heard of fire.

Agent Colon: We are to late. Agent John, call Corina and see what the hell happened?

Agent Jon calls Corina.

Agent Jon: Agent Colon.

Agent Jon throws the phone to Agent Colon.

Agent Colon: Corina, it's me.

Corina: What happened Colon, I'm driving to the DEA Headquarters right now.

Agent Colon: We got to the location, and the tracker is outside, but the bad news is that Hero's base is on fire, looks like they self destructed the place and they escaped.

Corina: Are you kidding me, right now?! Corina says it in sarcasm.

Agent Colon: I'm not f****** kidding, his base is destroyed, looks like they have went somewhere else, instead of here, I'm calling the fire department so they can clear this shit out.

Corina: Okay, bye.

Corina hangs up the phone.

Agent Colon calls the fire department.

Hero: Alright, so what's the plan?

Erica: The plan is go around Steve's base, because Jason is at his bed resting.

Gustavo: Is the back safer?

Erica: There is only going to be 2 people that will be covering the outside door dad, so that will our chance to go in.

TaskForce #8: What about I go through the roof when you breach in?

Hero: That sounds like a good plan.

Erica: I would do that, but the alarm will go off, but we would be in shooting so.

Hero: We will continue the plan tomorrow. Let's go to bed.

Gustavo: Alright, Hero, goodnight.

Hero: Night everyone!

End of Chapter 3.