Hero's Life: Chapter 2

At Steve's base, Steve, Erica, and President Omar left the building and they have went inside the President's vehicle. Steve and the President's men are following them to Hero's Base.

Hero: We have to get out of here, Steve's men are coming here now! Mom, get Luke and Mason, we have to go NOW!!

Katie: Okay.

Katie runs to find Luke and Mason, as soon as she found them, she carried both of them.

Gustavo: Hero, what about our weapons??

Hero: We are taking everything we have in here, how many minutes does Steve's men get here.

Gustavo: 5 minutes.

Hero: Let's get out of here in 2 minutes.

TaskForce #7: Let me take Luke, Sophia, come on!

Hero: Gustavo, TaskForce #8, we need take everything that we have in this base so we can get the hell out of here.

Hero, Gustavo, and TaskForce #8 went in every room and took some stuff that they need the most, guns, melees, foods, etc. Hero, Gustavo, and TaskForce #8 met at the same room and they had everything that they needed.

Hero: We have everything we needed, let's get these stuff outside, and until we do that, I am going back in, because there is a self destruct button.

Gustavo: Good luck!

Hero, Gustavo, and TaskForce #8 leaves the base and Hero places the stuff behind the tree and goes back to the base. Hero sees the self destruct button and he presses it and he runs. The time is set to 1 minute. As soon as he hides, President Omar, and Steve and their men has arrived to the base.

President Omar: Let my men go in first.

President Omar gave his men a signal so they can go inside the base. The president's men went inside the base and as the timer went to 0, the base has been self destructed. The presidents men couldn't run in time and they died inside the base. Outside the base, President Omar, Steve, and Steve's men, has fallen down and saw the explosion as well Hero and his family.

Hero: Holy shit.

Gustavo: You killed the president's men, but not the president himself.

Hero: We have weapons, we can take him out right now.

Sophia: No, baby. Right now, we need to find a new home, this isn't the time tot go to war.

Gustavo looks at Sophia and looks at the president, and coming out of the president's car, it is Gustavo's daughter, Erica.

Gustavo: Erica!

Hero: Okay now we have to.

Hero aims at Steve's men and shoots.

Gustavo: I'll go after my daughter!

Hero: Go now!

Hero, TaskForce #7, and TaskForce #8 fires at President Omar, Steve, and Steve's men and Hero is winning.

TaskForce #7: Take them out!! We need to cover Gustavo.

Gustavo is behind Steve's men cars, and grabs Erica's foot.

Gustavo: Erica, your coming with me.

Gustavo ties her hands and runs back to Hero.

Gustavo: I got my daughter, let's get the hell out of here!

Hero: Let's go!

Hero and everyone else retreated.

Steve: Leave them, we need to find their new base anyway.