Scarlet Red # 1

"Just like fate. We met in a unexpected reason"

ONE

Kat's usual morning starts with a cup of espresso's bitter but aromatic smell and a garlic toast.  Today she will start anew with a new school, new people, new atmosphere everything is new except for one thing ' her distance to people '. She prefers na yung existence niya ay as if she is not there.

Silence for her is peace that is why she ran away from home and live by herself. Doing some odd jobs para sustentuhan ang daily expenses niya .

She has a big hole of hatred towards people who abandons her and parents who have favoritism. She is on her way to her classroom, naka fitted black jeans siya wearing a white tank top and a checkered big daddy's polo shirt with her glasses put on and hair put on a bun.

Wearing earphones without music. When people sees her she wants to be distant. Literally saying ayaw niyang makipag usap by seeing those earphones. With a poker face, her aura shouts 'go away i don't like you'.

Nang makapasok na siya sa classroom dumiretso siya sa likod looking for an empty seat. Luckily she saw one right beside the windows overlooking the view of the schools garden.

Walang nakapansin sa kanya pag pasok niya and she likes it that way. With those students na busy mag selfie, chit chatting, students busy looking through their phones. Perks of having a school with a wide and strong WIFI connection available for students all the time.

Classes starts when the professor enters the room. All became silent and with the professor's cue of roll call of attendance everyone responds with their name being called.

"We have a transferee student, i have here Ms. Kattaleya marie Montederamos?"

"Here" tinaas ni kat ang kamay niya with a neutral face she respond. Everybody is looking through her direction. But the attention is broke when a guy entered the room.

"Sorry Prof. I'm a little bit late" all smiled and the atmosphere became live again.

"It's okay i know you're with coach vino have a sit''
Tumingin si kat sa lalaki, he has a strong aura a typical campus crush.

Class resume when the professor started with the lecture it's Psychology. She was so focused on the lecture when she was distracted with a whispering   voice beside her saying
"By the way that's my seat" she looked to the guy with a poker face.

"It's okay you can take it. The view there is amazing" added with a smirk.

The bell rang a 3 hour draining lecture. Hinintay ni kat na lumabas ang lahat. She immediately put her earphones. Inayos na niya ang mga gamit niya at tumayo but she stopped on her way when the guy suddenly get in her way.

"We are classmates, i didn't know when you were introduced earlier and i should know because i'm the class president." The guy says

"Kat Montederamos" attempting to walk away and stopped again from her tracks.

"Your full name please" the guy smiles

"Kattaleya marie Montederamos but i prefer to be called kat.'' Answers with a bored face.

"Chanyeol is the name. Chanyeol Park" and lends his hand.

                                💋exol1485maria💕