Scarlet Red # 3

"You're obviously bored, and you chose me to kill the time."

THREE

After spending the weekdays of Kat dedicating to her school works. She is now at some cafe just near from her apartment.
The cafe was called The Sensory Cafe where she works as a specialty barista.

Dahil malapit sa mga office, residential area, University at church weekdays or weekends maraming tao sa cafe. It is famous in the area, maganda ang ambiance and the price budget friendly.

"Kat, 1flat white and 1 hot Americano please." Myla said their Cafe's cashier and also her roommate sa apartment na inuupahan niya.

Kat carefully made the order qnd immediately put it at the counter when a man caught her attention. It was her classmate, as she remembered chanyeol was his name who currently on face with myla to place his order yumuko si Kat to pretend na hindi niya nakita it.

But without her knowing kanina pa pala site napansin nito simula pa nong pumasok ito sa cafe.
"I would like to verify your order sir, 1 ice Americano that's 4 shots and 5 lattes to go."

"Ah huh." Chanyeol answers and looks to kat with a smirk on his lips and that caught her off guard Kay agad siyang tumalikod. Lumapit si chanyeol sa may working station niya.

"Hi there kattaleya. I didn't know you work here." Kat face chanyeol

"Yeah, I just started working here. I know the owner of this cafe. And previously worked at her other branch." Tumalikod si Kat sabay saving  "I'll make your order sir."
Kat felt so awkward kaya as usual she just wears her poker face and avoided eye contact to chayeol.

Matapos niyang gawin ang order lumapit siya sa counter and to her surprised nandun parin si chanyeol na nag hihintay.

"Here." Kat boredly says and chanyeol accepts it and ask "Are you usually like this?" Kat was flustered "Like what?"
Chanyeol just stares at her for several seconds then answers once again

"Nevermind, we will know each other eventually because we're classmates."

Note the sarcasm to the word classmates. Chanyeol gets his order and turns his back to kat few steps away he stop on his track when Kat said "It is better if we don't talk to each other, I don't like getting close and attach to people. It's better that way. I hope you understand let's just be civil."

Chanyeol just smirk upon hearing it and walk away. "She is obviously broken. Building her barriers to everyone. You're one mysterious girl Kattaleya. I'll get to know you. Let's take this slowly."

HI! MY LOVES, SO FAR DO YOU LIKE CHANYEOL'S CHARACTER. HOW ABOUT KAT'S DARK AURA? LET ME KNOW WHAT'S ON YOUR MIND ON THE COMMENT SECTION. EXO'S OFFICIAL TWITTER @weareoneEXO JUST DROPPED A BOMB. OUR BOYS ARE FINALLY COMING BACK SOON. HOLD ON YOUR FEET FELLAS.

                      💋exol485maria❤