Scarlet Red # 5

My body seems not mine, it is like entering a unfamiliar place field with strange noises. My whole being was like a different soul but same body.”

FIVE

Kat was already dead when chanyeol brought him to the villa of vampires. His real home, their real home. Where they can be free out of pretentions to be a human. Kat was lifeless and was bathed with her own blood after the accident. Chanyeol was waiting for priestess ayana to heal and bring kat to life.

The said priestess was famous she served the purebloods and other vampires all her life dedicating her service with loyalty.
Anxiously waiting in his room with kat lying on his bed lifeless, hindi nagtagal dumating na si ayana with horrified face accompanied by chanyeol’s friends.

“Who is she?” ayana asked
“There’s a time for that, for now please save her for me ayana.” Says Chanyeol.
Without hesitation ayana looked at kat from head to toe as if examining her, she hold kat’s hand with her eyes closed. Carefully looking through Kat’s soul. Ayana saw her life just like flashbacks immediately looking to chanyeol with worried face.

“You brought her here to save her life. It seems she is still lucky for meeting you your highness despite her ending her own life, we need to follow the ritual of bringing her back to life. But not as a human we will turn her into a vampire.”

“What do i need to do?”

“I just need your blood your highness. I am doing the blood compact ritual.” Ayana answers

“if so, be it.” Chanyeol ended the conversation. Ayana gets the dagger and slits chanyeol’s hand, she also slit kattaleya’s hand and bind it together with chanyeol. Ayana recites the chant of blood compact.

“Divine providence of moon, accept this poor soul and convert her.” Chanyeol and kat’s hand shines and felt the pain of binding. “By pureblood’s blood thou shall be awaken.” She look at the moon with her white shining eyes. And the ritual ended when chanyeol’s fangs bit kattaleya’s wrist.

After the ritual, priestess ayana dressed kat in a white long gown putting a rose crown in her head as a tiara. As the time goes by kattaleya’s appearance changed. She became more and more pale. Her lips and her hair is scarlet red in shade. Though she was laying in a bed with both of her hands gently holding each other, the room was full of rose petals and rose scented candles every where you look.

She was like that sleeping peacefully as days, weeks, months and a year passed by. From time to time priestess ayana and chanyeol pays her with a visit to check on her. Everyone was surprised upon hearing the news that chanyeol brought a girl in the villa. And with that out of their curiousities they visit kattaleya too.

“This girl must have something that chanyeol admires to the extent that he will bring her back to life. And chanyeol is not just an ordinary vampire but a ‘PUREBLOOD’ a royalty.” Says Kai, and sehun who is just beside him agrees with a nod.

“I’m curious about how she will adjust with her new life the moment when she wakes up.” Sehun just blantly answered and looks around the room.

“Just like me.” Krystal who just arrive with a rose crown in her hand, “It will not be easy.” Krystal added, she remove the old rose crown on kattaleya’s head and replace it with a new one.

“So what are all doing here?” they are flustered when they saw chanyeol and the priestess standing near the door. Chanyeol walk to kattaleya’s bed and gently touches her face.

“This place is supposedly quiet.” And looks to kai, sehun and krystal.

“I was here to replace her rose crown and check on her.” Krystal answered confidently with a smile.

“Thank you for that.” Chanyeol gratefully smile to her and look to kai and sehun with a blant face.
“How about you two?”

“We are just wondering why she is still in a deep sleep.” kai and sehun answers in unison. The priesttess answers

“It is because her soul was in a deep pain and it requires time to heal those pains.” The priestess puts her hand on Kat’s forehead and closes her eyes. “Sometimes scars aprrears deceiving it may look fine outside but beneath is broken.”

Chanyeol touches Kat’s Hand and gently squeezes it with a hopeful smile leans towards her ears and whispers “Take your time Kattaleya, i will help you cope up for the life that i gave you. I just hope you forgive me.”

Everyone was surprised seeing chanyeol liker that. For everyone knows he is the silent and cold hearted one. He did not once show his soft side, only to his parents he is soft but in front of everybody he is tough.

But everything change after he met kattaleya. She has life but seems lifeless. And he wants to help her get out from the darkness.

While everybody was talking, Xiumin chanyeol’s elder brother walks towards the pavillion where Kattaleya is and barges in. Eveybody stop from talking, they look so flustered upon seeing his surprise presence.

“Why did you stop from talking? Perhaps you’re all talking bad about me behind my back.” Xiumin jokingly says with a smirk.

“You know we can’t dare do that to you big brother.” Sehun says defensively. “I know someone who can exactly do that to you, it’s Baekhyun.” Kai says agreeing to what sehun said and nods.

“Hey, Heey! Why did my name came out suddenly?” Baekhyun pops out suddenly from the veranda of the room.

“What the hell are you doing there and suddenly pops out nowhere!” Krystal shouts unintentionally and immediately covers her mouth upon realizing what she did. She was surprise because she was right next to the veranda.

“Just so you know i was here first, before everyone came in and suddenly made a fuss.” Baekhyun proudly states with hands on his waist.

“I’m sure you did something.” Baekhyun was looking flustered upon hearing krystal’s accusation and he can’t deny it anymore. “Fine, i did a prank on kyungsoo and he hunts me down to teach me a lesson probably. I was looking for a quite room to hide and sleep for a while to let kyungsoo calm down. And the veranda of Kattaleya’s room was perfect” baekhyun raises his right hand and shows a peace sign to chanyeol and apologizes afterwards.

“As long as you did not disturb her it’s fine, apology accepted.” Chanyeol says looking at Kattaleya’s sleeping apperance.

“And as for that, i need to tell you something.” Baekhyun looks to everyone specifically to chanyeol.

“What?” priestess ayana asks “I saw her awhile ago and a mark suddenly appears right in her hands but it disappears afterwards.”

“Do you remember what the mark looks?” The priestess ask “Yeah, i--t looks like a cresent moon.”
“Is that the mark of a noble vampire isn’t it? But she was human.” Xiumin says

“Yes a marking of a once or used to be vampire noble they were all killed due to a heirloom stones that controls the elemental powers.” Ayana explains and turns her gaze to chanyeol. “when you brought her here did she have a necklace or bracelet or something that has 4 stones in it?” 
“She only have a Locket watch but i didn’t see a stone.” Chanyeol wonders in confuse. “Can i see it?”ayana ask then chanyeol nods and grabs something from his pocket and shows it in front of everyone inside the room.

Ayana was surprised upon seeing the the locket watch “Thi—s is the heirloom. Not everybody can have this unless they are from that family. I have to ask this to the King which happens that nobles are a family friend of yours ‘PUREBLOODS’ your highness.” The priestess ayana looks at Chanyeol and Xiumin.

“They were coming this full moon after their visits to the other vampires across the globe and that’s week after this week.” Xiumin says

“Something is not right.” Chanyeol touches Kattaleya’s hair with confusement. 

MY LOVELIES HERE’S THE UPDATE I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. AND OH! DO YOU LIKE CHANYEOL’S SWEET TOUCHES TO KAT? I WAS HAVING GOOSEBUMPS TOO AS I WAS WRITING IT.  AND DON’T YOU THINK THAT EXO IS HAVING A LATE COMEBACK THIS YEAR? I MISS THEM SO MUCH TOO.

💓exol1485maria💋