Scarlet Red # 2

"The Black horse inside my head."

TWO

After the long day of class with her new school. Kat didn't expected to meet and be noticed by somebody. It is really tiring at the same time lonely living and finishing up the day with heartbreaking thoughts. Even eating is too tiring for her too.

Just laying in the bed with tears flowing. She hates this sight of her every night just crying and sobbing doing it all over again until she falls asleep.

She started living this way when everybody is treating her differently. Living in the same roof with her parents and siblings. Well the 'differently' word meaning she is living with her step mother, half brothers and sisters.

Yes she is an illegitimate child. Anak lang sya ng dad Nita through an affair. She used to be living with them until her limits ate her up. With them continuously ignoring her.

Even when she is doing well in school with those achievements. She is still being ignored. No one appreciates her efforts. Her dad who is busy With work. Kahit na simpleng recognition day sa school Nita no one attends. Her step mother who hates talking to her kahit nga Makita siya ayaw din.

The same with her half siblings to sum it all running away is her best option. But even running away and living alone is lonely enough but still surviving. Why do life gave her this kind of living seeing blood flowing from her wrist after a slit cut of blade is her comfort. It may be pathetic to hear but she finds it really comforting.

"This is my life" with a bitter sweet smile accompanied with tears. Kailangan lang niya talaga ng time just to forget things kahit sandali lang.

DO YOU FEEL KAT'S PAIN?LET ME KNOW ON COMMENTS BELOW.
HEY! FELLAS OUR KIM KAI JUST VERIFIED HIS ACCOUNT ON IG. TO THOSE WHO STILL HAVEN'T FOLLOW HIM ON IG IT'S @zkdlin GIVE HIM LOTS OF LOVE AND LEAVE NICE COMMENTS. PRAISED THOSE HIGH QUALITY SELCA'S OF HIM.

💋exol1485maria❤