Scarlet Red # 6

“Run away nor hide everywhere but you cannot change everything by running away and hiding. Face your monsters or your monsters will kill you.”

SIX

Chanyeol was in the garden sitting on a bench overlooking the flowers with butterflies enjoys their freedom. He is on deep thought about of what’s gonna going to happen, lots of ‘What Ifs’ inside of the head of his.

Worried that he might taken the wrong path of saving Kattaleya that night. It keeps haunting him the moment he closes his eyes. His closest friends who is in the living room observes every moves and facial expressions of him.

“He must be in deep thoughts” Says krystal sitting in the sofa beside baekhyun.

“If i’m in the same situation of his, i will be in the deep thoughts too. Like did i just made myself soaked in trouble?” Baekhyun answers playfully.

“He is not definitely like you who always making trouble all the time.” Krystal giving Baekhyun a sharp glare which makes him raise his two arms signalling surrender.

“We will not know the situation unless His Majesty arrives and confirms it by himself. All we have right now is purely suspicions.” Kai finally joins the conversation who is busy playing his 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle.

“But the priestess says that heirloom not everyone can possess that unless she stole it from somebody.” Sehun adds.

“Where is the Priestess by the way? Is she casting some spells right now or what?” Ask baekhyun who is behavely sitting beside krystal.

“Somethings off with her too. I think she knows the situation already but unable to say it because like us she is having some suspicions too.” Kai answers.

They didn’t even noticed Chanyeol disappeared he was nowhere to be found in the garden which made them gave up the conversation too.

That midnight everybody was enjoying their rest. Meanwhile inside Kattaleya’s room the cold breeze of the night blows the curtains of the windows.

Her fingers gradually move. Her eyes suddenly opened with those scarlet red shades. She got up from the bed looking so numb and dull. There is something inside of her wants to go out.

She approaches the veranda and jumps into it. She drag her body heading to the forest within the villa.

She felt this weird feeling she is thirsty and on the verge of hunger. Looking like a beast in the midst of cold night she spotted a huge wild boar. Without hesitation she attacks it sucks the blood dried out.
After indulging such she is still not satisfied to eat. She continues walking like a wild beast desperately looking for a prey.

Anything would do as long as it has blood and flesh into it. After the search of such creature she spotted a deer and immediately attacks into it.
As she was busy sucking the blood without mercy into it.

Someone saw her a vampire who happens to be the butler of the purebloods and Kattaleya immediately sense the presense of the butler she attack it suck the dark blood out almost black until the butler turns into ashes.

After her so called feast and satisfied her system, she wipes the blood in her lips and face. She walks away few steps from the ash she suddenly passed out.

That morning everybody was woken up by a commotion inside the villa everybody was so loud. The priestess, krystal, Baekhyun, Kai,Kyungsoo and Sehun was in the forest after the head of the Villa’s guard reported the incident of attacks.

Kattaleya was laying in grass looking so horrible with traces of dried blood in her lips, face, hands and even on her dress had blood stains on it.
Priestess Ayana worriedly looks at Kattaleya’s sleeping image. The priestess ordered not to spread the word what happened to let the other vampires not the panic.

That moment too Chanyeol was on his way to the pavillion where Kattaleya stays. But he was bothered by the Villa’s guard looking busy and heading to the forest. He ignored the situation and continue walking to the pavillion but he runs with his big brother Xiumin looking so out of breath.

“You need to head somewhere.” Xiumin starts.

“Later, i will visit Kattaleya first and check on her.” Chanyeol refuses

“That is why i’m here to take you there. Something happened i can’t explain it as i was shocked too my brother.” Xiumin grabs Chanyeol’s hands then disappear in the thin air. With a blink of an eye they arrive at the forest.

Chanyeol saw the back of his friends and was muttering something.

“What do we do? What if Chanyeol finds out, should we hide her?” Krystal worriedly says.

“We can’t do that Chanyeol always checks on her. We just have to solve this rationally right priestess? Bring her back in the pavillion clean her lay her back in bed as if she was sleeping or just a cast spell to keep her sleep.” Baekhyun said and everybody was looking at him so dissapointed.

“Is that what you call rational?” Sehun ask with an annoyed look.

Everyone was busy arguing then Chanyeol finally speaks and they were flustered of his arrival. Chanyeol immediately run towards Kattaleya and held her tight looking so frustrated.

He touches her face and lips tracing the dried blood into it. He was holding is anger with his fist tightly closed as he was kissing her forehead.

“Did i made her into this? Will she be a rogue because me? Answer me!” Chanyeol ask and looks at Priestess Ayana. Chanyeol shed tears upon shouting.

“No, Your Highness. It was a natural reaction after blood compact. She couldn’t control the urge. It is only temporary. Your blood was too strong for her to handle.”

“Will she be okay?” Krystal ask

“She will, she is from a vampire descendant afterall.” Priestess Ayana answered. Everybody was so surprised upon hearing it so as Chanyeol.

“She is a vampire descendant? What makes you think that are you sure?” Xiumin ask with a curiosity.

“Not everybody can possess that heirloom unless you’re a descendant from that family. We just have to find out if she was the daughter of Master Lay. If my hunch is right.” The priestess states

“What if she was just intrusted by it.” Kyungsoo ask

“Definitely not. Baekhyun said before he saw a mark of the cresent moon. That mark signifies of her being from that family. It’s their seal. If she was daughter of Master Lay every vampire rogue will haunt her.” Priestess ayana ends.

Chanyeol carried kattaleya and immediately heads in pavillion.

HERE’S THE UPDATE MY LOVELIES I WROTE THE DRAFT LAST WEEK BUT COULDN’T FINISH IT. I WAS WORKING FOR MY REQUIREMENTS, BECAUSE I’M ENROLLING FOR BARISTA CLASSES. YEHEY!