Scarlet Red # 4

"A child grew up in pain, grows up faster. Flashbacks of memories from past becomes their weapons of strength and weaknesses."

FOUR

"Red velvet cake as you requested." Says Myla a pretty smile of her lagi siyang nakangiti kahit sino man ang kausap niya, Kat guessed that it was a occupational habit since she is the cashier. Petite, pretty and smart that is myla. Kat wants to be like her a friendly and bright person.

"Thanks." Tipid lang na sagot niya.

"Wear a smile kat, you're going to your dad's birthday. You don't want him to see you this sad." Myla wink to her and pinches her cheek to cheer her up.

"I'll try, you know the situation." At umalis na siya sumakay ng taxi on her way to the village. Even though she is this kind of terrible child, she has some filial piety duties pa din na kailangan niyang gawin kahit papaano.

Papasok na siya ng village napansin niyang she feels so awkward Dahil 3 years na niyang Hindi nakikita and dad Nita due to business trips abroad and now she will finally have to spend a time with her dad.

They stopped in front of their house gate. Sa labas pa lang naririnig na niya ang mga tawanan nila sa loob. They're obviously having fun.

Pumasok na siya agad Dahil kilala na Naman siya ng guard. They stopped from their joyous gathering the moment they saw her. It is pretty obvious from their faces that they didn't like her presence except from her dad who welcomes her with surprise and open arms nag pilit ngumiti si kat.

"Happy Birthday dad." And gives him a hug.

"Oh, Kat darling Thank you and how are you?
Her dad's opening statement made her glad a little. Dahil kahit papaano kinakamusta siya nito.

"Here, your favorite cake dad. I'm sorry I didn't prepared a gift. You don't like material gifts." Her dad smiled.

"How thoughtful of you darling, let's share this cake and it will be dinner soon. You're spending the night here right?" Kat was surprised to her dad's question. Even her half siblings was eyeing her and with those sharped eyes she probably dead by now.

"Spend the night here baby okay?"

"I will dad."  Feeling awkward she agrees to her dad's request.

After the dinner the family gathered at the garden for a tea and small talk just to spend quality time together. She is there but no one ask about her, how she's doing at school, friends and everything literally saying she was out of place.

Only her dad and pinunta Nita but she felt so neglected. Habang nagkakasiyahan sila pa simple siyang tumayo at umalis umakyat na papunta sa kwarto niya.

The cold bed welcomes her, humiga siya and silently cried and fell asleep. The clock striked twelve and she gets up due to dry throat. Lumabas siya sa kwarto para sana kumuha ng tubig sa baba.

The hallway was in a dim light and it was a sign na nasa kwarto na ang lahat nagpapahinga.

She stopped from her trackw upon hearing a voice. It is from the master's bedroom, she didn't intend to eavesdrop but ended up doing it Dahil narinig Nita and pangalan niya from the conversation.

"Does she have to spend the night here?" It is her step mother.

"Don't make a fuss about it honey okay? I had to because she is my daughter after all. I just want to check in her." Sagot ng dad niya.

"Fine, just give her money to support her school whatsoever. I don't like her seeing here." Kat was surprised upon hearing it. So her step mother thought that she was just here for money and nothing beyond that.

After hearing it, bumalik siya sa kwarto to get her things. She changed her mind aalis na siya and they will never get to see her forever. She will cut ties forever. And with tears eyes umalis siya nang hindi na nagpapaalam.

Umiiyak siya habang naglalakad until she saw the cafe where she works, she just cry there few meters away from the entrance.

"They are all happy, and I am the only one who is not happy from the very start." Says Kat seeing the happy customers inside the cafe.

"I just have to put an end to all of this pains and sufferings I have." At umalis si Kat crossing the pedestrian lane but the traffic signal was green and the vehicles are fast to their tracks. She look to the upcoming vehicle and closed her eyes, bumped into a 10 wheeler truck she lied there with blood gushing from head.

Chanyeol that time was on his way to the Sensory Cafe until he saw an accident. Due to curiousity lumapit siya sa nag kukumpulang tao sa may pedestrian lane to his surprise nakita niya na nakahandusay si Kat.

He approached Kat and put her in his arms and immediately put her inside his car.

"You fool girl, I'll save you. I know something is not right going on you. Did you have to do this?" Worried chanyeol says while driving his car on way to their 'place' the vampires place.

"If you don't want this damn life of yours then I'll give you the life that you haven't wish for kattaleya."

HE WILL BRING HER TO THEIR VAMPIRES PLACE. OH MY GOSH! WHAT DO YOU THINK CHANYEOL WILL DO TO HER. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW.

                       💋exol1485maria