Chapter 8

As we were watching a movie on the couch, she got a text message, since she was leaning on me I had a chance to look at who it is. It was Matt "I'm sorry babe I was drunk I didn't mean it, where are you so we can talk." She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and shed a tear, I asked her what was wrong, she proceeded to show me the message, I acted surprise because I already read it. She looks at me and says "I'm scared to go back to him" "then don't" I said. "Stay here with me, have a day off and we can do whatever you want all day."

She ended up wanting to stay in and watch movies so that's what we did. I ordered Chinese take out because that's what she wanted. I looked at my phone and the time said 8:00pm, "do you have to go home?" " I do." She said "Okay let me know when you wanna leave" she nodded and kept watching the movie. It was 9pm when I asked her "am I ever gonna get that hoodie back?" She looked at me smiled "no, it's mine now". I let out a small giggle and said "let's get you home".

We got in the car and as I was driving her home she thanked me again for being so nice to her, I smiled "no problem beautiful" she let out a small giggle and it sounded like heaven. As I was pulling up to her house I saw Matt outside her door sitting on the porch.