Chapter 17

It was late and i was holding rachel's hard while she laid in the hospital bed. even when she was beaten up she was still the most beautiful girl ever. i fell asleep listening to her even breathing and while holding her hand. i was shaken awake by a nurse. she told me i couldn't be in the room anymore but i could sit in the waiting room. so that's what i did. i fell asleep again and suddenly i was shook awake again. it was the same nurse, she told me rachel was awake and that i could see her.

i walked into the room and rachel turned to look at. "h.." i didn't even get to finish my word before she cut me off. "cut the bullshit emily, and come here" i was shocked she just said that but i took a seat next to her bed. she grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "i don't deserve you emily. and listen everything i said.. i didn't mean it. please don't leave me, i've never had a friend like you." i got up and went to hug her but instead she pulled me into a kiss.

i fell asleep in the bed with her, she was cuddled up next to me. i've never been happier. they was a knock on the door and it opened slightly. it was no other than Matt himself. i got up slowly not wanting to wake rachel. "what are you doing here matt." i looked at him with anger and got in his face "you really need to leave." he looked at me smirked "you're feisty emily, but i came to see girlfriend, how's she doing anyway?" i looked at him confused. "girlfriend? i thought you guys broke up?" he smirked again "oh she didn't tell you, were trying to get back together"

he saw tears run down my face and he finally left. it took awhile for rachel to wake up, when she finally woke up she noticed i was crying. "hey what happened?" "did that kiss mean anything to you earlier?" she looked at me confused as all hell. "while you were asleep, matt come and said you guys were trying to get together, so tell me what you want rachel?" she looked at me about ready to cry. "i want you emily, i told matt i wanted to get back together last night in the hopes that he wouldn't hurt me" she started crying again. i got in bed with her and pulled her into a hug. i pulled back and kissed her again this time not letting her pull back.