Chapter 34

Honestly it was the best night of my life, I was so happy she makes me so happy I can't believe Rachel Hicks is mine all mine. Her flaws are one of the things I love most about her. She doesn't have to wear pounds of makeup to look beautiful, she isn't afraid to be her and she's just so smart and funny, she's brave, she's dazzling, beautiful, gorgeous, radiant, stunning, ravishingly, she's everything words can't describe her I just love her. That promise ring is a promise that I'll marry her one day and I promise you I will. I'll protect her from the bad, I'll take care of her when she's sick, she's my sun on rainy days.

We were asleep when I heard Rachel whisper something in my ear "hey babe you up" I looked up at her " I am now, what happen" she laughed "nothing I'm just bored" she sighed I laugh "well I'm up now what do you wanna do" she looked at me " welllll I'm hungry" I just giggle "okay come on" we get dressed and I take her to this 24/7 diner and she orders a double stacked burger with fries and a milkshake and honestly wow I was shocked but she was hungry so I didn't say anything instead I ordered the same thing. We sat there ate and talked till we seen the sun come up I realized we've been here for two hours but we didn't care.

Authors Note.
Check out the new book!