Blind Man-date

lol get it. date. mandate, like an order. hahaha im so funny

Summary: As a surprise advanced-birthday gift, your animated associate, Ashido Mina,  reluctantly, sets you up on a blind date at a nice restaurant. Lo and behold, your mystery man is your class' registered cool headed pretty-boy, Todoroki Shouto. Watch as an unexpected evening shifts from awkward and agitated to a shojo daydream.

Author's Note:  If you guys can give me more prompt for stories that would be gr8. in case i run out of ideas. Anyways enjoy this weeks story. 

PSA: Hey,Pretty Stranger was moved to its own story. 

 <3 Ari

"TA DA!"

Shards of shimmering pink confetti rained down, infecting everything, including you, within a 2 foot radius with flakes of irritating glitter. You held the equally shiny card stock in your hand, reading the enthusiastic message that interrupted your precious 5 minutes of self-thought. 

"Thank you, but what is this?", you gently smile up at your passionate, pink pal, hiding the fact that you had no idea what the fresh hell was going on.

"It's your birthday tomorrow, dummy", the energetic girl bounced off of your expected response, relaying a blindingly bright smile as a way to share her excitement.

You stare back at Mina, blank face, blinking twice to indicate your continued confusion.

"Aaaaand... It's your belated birthday present from your favorites", the bubbly girl added on sing-songingly.

"Oh", you replied, finally understanding the current situation.

Your content smile quickly morphed into a slightly more horrified expression as you further inspected your birthday card.

"Whaaaaat is this?", you anxiously asked.

"I just told you, (f/n)-chan, it's.."

"Nono", you stuck your finger up against her mouth to shush her words, eyes glued onto the glittery paper that somewhat held your fate, "A WHAT!"

You instantaneously clapped your hand over your mouth, muffling your sudden spasm. Some of your classmates turned around to look at the source of the strange outburst. You casually lift your hands from your mouth presenting a small smile and exhale-laugh thing to hide any discontent.Slowly turning your body back to its original position, you dove back into the strange situation you have been placed in.

"A Date!", you semi-whispered to Mina who still seemed more excited about this than you were.

Black eyes darted towards the ground as the extroverted girl sheepishly included an additional fact, "actually, it's a blind date".

"Miiinnnaa", you deplore.

"(ffff/nnnn)", your friend whined back at you.

"But, a blind date", you glanced back down at the cardstock, "I don't think I'm comfortable with that."

"I totally understand, but you told me you wanted to be a more adventurous person, and the lucky guy I set you up with is a person you'll recognize." Pink hands wrapped around your (s/c) ones as the girl empathetically explained to you. "Plus, he's a total stud."

You looked back up at her dark eyes, softened with sympathy, "Mina..."

"ALSO", she cut off your attempted protest. Her soft glaze sharpened into a deadly stare " If that scum tries anything not Mina-Momo-Ochaco-Jirou-Tsuyu-Toru-approved, the girls and I will be on speed dial to beat the life out of whoever attempted to hurt our precious (f/n)-chan."