Chapter Three

I lay on the bed in my red lace bra and panties, knowing Adam would be home soon. I was already wet with anticipation when I heard him come through the door.

"Jamie?" I heard him shout.

"I'm upstairs babe, I've got a surprise for you."

I heard Adam's footsteps on the stairs before he came into view in the doorway. He was wearing a slim fit suit, like he did every day, but had already taken off his jacket and tie. His light brown hair was slightly messy, and he hadn't shaved in a couple of days. He looked hot as always. He smiled when he saw what I was wearing.

"Wow. You look..." He trailed off, not being able to think of a word to describe me.

I stood up, and made my way over to him, unbuttoning his shirt as I kissed his neck. He let out a quiet groan, heightening my arousal.

"Baby, I can't do this right now."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Adam, are you fucking kidding me? I can feel how hard your dick is right now." I raised my voice slightly and pushed myself slightly into the bulge in his trousers.

"I know baby, I am. Of course, I am, look at you!" he said, and confused the fuck out of me. "But I'm just not in the mood, and I don't wanna disappoint you."

"Disappoint me?!" I almost shouted, "It's kind of disappointing when I spend a fortune on lingerie, and my husband doesn't even want to fuck me!"

"Jamie, please, I didn't-"

"What would put you in the mood, Adam?" I asked, and he looked like he didn't understand my question. I thought back to what Ellie said to me earlier. "Will you watch porn with me... please?"

"What?" He looked shocked and confused now, "I thought women didn't like porn?"

"Well, I don't know, I've never really watched any so you'll have to help me out."

Adam agreed, I guessed it was because he didn't expect it from me, or because it was something new for us. Maybe Ellie was right.

We set the computer up on the TV on the bedroom wall. Although we had argued five minutes earlier, once again I was horny and excited. I asked Adam what kind of porn he liked to watch but he just pretended that he didn't watch any. I knew he was lying, so I asked him to choose something anyway.

He eventually chose something, it seemed quite boring to me to be honest. There appeared to be an actual storyline but the actors were terrible.

Finally, the actors started having sex, after ten minutes of bad music and bad acting. I felt myself getting more and more horny, just from watching a man fucking a girl doggy style on the TV. Hearing the moans got me really worked up, and I just wanted Adam inside me.

I put my hand on his thigh and turned to kiss him, but he was asleep. I wanted to push him off the bed, or hit him, or throw something at him, but I was still horny, and I could still hear all the sexy moans from the TV.

I put my right hand down into my panties and started to touch myself. I was so wet, and I needed a release. I applied more pressure onto my clit and rubbed slowly in circles, speeding up as my heart rate did.

I reached my climax as the video ended, and rolled my eyes at Adam, who was still passed out next to me. I was so angry with him. But I was still really horny, I had months of catching up to do.

I decided to watch some more porn, flicking through loads of different categories. I hesitated as I saw the lesbian category, but eventually, my curiosity got the better of me. I chose a video and waited for it to start.

Luckily there was no dodgy story to the video I chose, it just jumped straight in with two beautiful women kissing, and touching each other's boobs. I felt my pussy tingle and reached down again to touch myself.

Seeing one of the women eating the other out made me so much wetter than I already was. The way she moved her tongue made me so jealous of the woman receiving it. She began to suck her clit while the other woman played with her boobs. I let out a moan as I orgasmed, at the same time as the girl in the video.

Holy fuck!

I was dumbfounded by what I had just done. Was it normal for a straight girl to get off watching lesbian porn?

I started to look in other categories for something else to watch to make me feel less weird but ended up finding lesbian again almost immediately.

After several intense orgasms, I fell asleep with a smile on my face.