Chapter 1- Green

(Third Person View)

Shuichi Saihara was alone eating lunch, as per usual, before he heard a loud commotion. He put his sandwich down, and peered over the grated balcony.

What he sees is Kaito Momota, the football star there at Weiya-Bo Secondary School, followed by another unrecognizable boy,,, with,,, green hair??

Either way, for once he gets up and runs down stairs to see this happen. Saihara doesn't normally like to get involved with school drama, or fights for one, but he was intrigued.

Plus, he wants to make sure that Kaede isn't involved in all this drama, and with how crazy her stories have been getting lately, he's a bit worried.

Running outside, he quickly pushes through the crowd, and sees a quick left hook being thrown at Kaito, and an even quicker dodge coming back to bite the new kid in the form of a blow to the face. The kid's nose is dripping with blood along with a split lip, while Kaito remains untouched.

"Trying to start a fight, then losing, bruh? Dude, I don't know who you think you are, but this is a waste of time."

"Waste of my fucking time, asshole." The kid spat, "You don't go bitching about me to my fucking face or back, dipshit."

"What's that? Your mouth may be saying shit, but your face is shit. I mean, you're all bruised up and such, just from a little fucking hit!" At that, Kaito grab his shoulder, slammed him up against the wall, and, for lack of better words, proceeded to knock his fucking lights out.

A small group of gym teachers ran to try and break up the fight.

Kaito, and the group of seniors around them watching the fight, ran as fast as they could, back into the school.

When they got back in the school, they then tried to hide away from the angry teachers, before something crazy happened.

A purple haired boy, standing by the fire alarm, then pulled the lever.

RIIIIIINNNNGGGGG

The fire alarm went off. Everyone went rushing through the doors, and through onto the field.

Kaito and the rest were forced to come out of hiding. They did so, but reluctantly.

Everyone followed the teachers, the angry ones too.

Kaito was extremely mad at whomst ever the fuck pulled that fire alarm. He had been thinking about how hard he was going to finesse him. Perfect.

Everyone gathered on the field, as the teachers and fireman tried to figured out who pulled the switch. All the mean while, the teachers were busy telling off Kaito, and checking on the green haired boy.