Chapter 8- Asking

(Amami POV)

Just another morning. I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast, then headed off to school.

I decided that I wasn't a fan of a half hour walk to school today, so instead, I walked to the nearest bus station. Granted, it was a ten minute walk away, but it's better then before.

I waited for a bit at the station, then someone stood a few away from me. Someone I knew.

He was wearing black jeans, and a button down shirt. He had a dark flannel wrapped around his waist.

"Um, saihara?" I asked.

He turned around quickly.

"Oh, um, hello" he said as he put his phone in his pocket.

"Fancy seeing you here" I said.

"Yeah um. I never see you here, why are you taking the bus?" He questioned.

"Oh, just laziness really" I said with a giggle.

We got on the bus, and sat next to each other. We talked about the one class we had with each other, and also about summer plans.

Damn, I still have to ask him about staying with him for the summer. I forgot.

I feel like if I ask now it will be awkward wife we're not super close?? I'll give it a few more weeks.

We got to school, and met up with Miu and Akamatsu, and normal.

We all talked, Akamatsu flirted with me, Miu made some odd comments, and then the bell rang. We all went off to class, and didn't speak till lunch.

— L u n c h —

After the bell rang, we met in Mine and Miu's science class.

We sat down, and started taking again.

"Hey saihara"

"Um, yes?" He replied.

"What did you first think of me?" I've always wondered. I know my first impression of him was pretty good, but is it the same for him?

"Um well. I was a little scared" he responded.

He was scared?

Oh

"Because of that fight in the first day?" I asked.

"Um, yeah" he replied.

What else was I expecting?

"I promise I'm not a bad guy" I said as I let out a small giggle.

Saihara laughed slightly

"So are you gunna ask?" Miu asked me.

She was talking about staying with him. I wanted to wait, but I guess she needs to know soon.

"Ask about what?" Akamatsu said.

Ah jesus, I guess I have to ask now.

"Um well" I tried to say.

"He needs to stay with someone over summer" Miu said forcefully.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well, um, you can stay with me" saihara said. He appeared to be blushing a little bit too??

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Um, yeah positive"

Sweet! A summer with saihara? Sounds perfect.

I hope I'm not a burden though ahhh