Chapter 3 - Introductions

(Amami POV)

It was a normal day. I got up, brushed my teeth, did the usual.

Butttttttt that's before Miu saw me.

I was in my room, on my phone because I had some extra time before attempting to go to school. Miu knocked on my door, but before I could respond, she had already forcefully opened it. Ugg this happens everyday.

"The fuck? You're not go'in to school today" she said in an uptight tone.

"Why not. You're not my mother, and I feel fine." I responded.

"You're all fuckin bruised up and shit. Didn't you get into a fight yesterday?"

Last night I started remembering what had happened yesterday. I can't believe I got into a fight on the first day!!!

"Miu, I'm fine. I can't miss my second day of school. Besides, since I joined late, summer break is coming soon anyways." I replied.

Miu scoffed, then left my room, making sure to slam my door. After she made her overly dramatic "I'm pissed off because you're right" door slam, I continued to get off my phone, and get dressed.

I put on a simple light brown sweater, a pair of jean shorts, and fake glasses. I mean, I need to make a reputation while I'm still new here. I gotta at least be dressed well!!

(A half hour later)

After about 10 minutes of walking, and small conversations, Miu and I made it to school. She decided to tell me something on the way though.

"Hey so, next month when summer starts, I'm going out of town to stay with my uncle. Sorry, but you gotta find someone to stay with for that time being." She said.

"I don't even know anyone here though" I stated.

"I'll find someone you can stay with, it will be fine" she assured.

Jesus, only a month to find someone? Let's hope I can make friends easily.

Just moments later, we arrived at school. Miu and I have homeroom together, so we usually stay with each other in the morning.

We walked up, to upper b wing, when Miu saw her friend?? And another person?? I have no clue who they were.

"Hey kayayayayyaday" Miu shouted to a blond girl. She wore a black and white dress, and her hair half up. I do have to say, she knows how to dress.

"Oh hello, Iruma!" The girl responded. I suppose they arnt that close, considering the girl used Miu's last name.

"Who ya got with you?" Miu asked.

"Oh! This is my best friend Saihara!" She responded.

This Saihara kid looked quite odd next to the lively blond girl named kaayayayyaday? I'll ask about it later. Anyway, he wore black ripped jeans, a gray t-shirt, and a black jacket. He had dark blue hair, and nice eyes.

"Um, hello there" he mumbled. Jesus, I guess this kid was pretty shy or something,,.

"Oh hello there, I'm Amami" I said.

I'm not to bad with meeting new people. It's not super difficult to talk to people without knowing them too well, for me.

"Hey Amami!" Said the blond.

I leaned over and whispered to Miu "what's her name??" And she said "Kaede Akamatsu!"

So Akamatsu, cool.

"Nice to meet you" I said to Saihara and Akamatsu.

A few moments passed of Miu and Akamatsu talking, before I decided to ask Saihara about him self.

"So black jeans, what do you like to do?" I asked.

I mean, I probably shouldn't have called him "black jeans" but I need him to know that I have a sense of humor.

"Black jeans?? W-well I guess I like um," He responded.

"Ah, I apologize for the black jeans thing. But what are your hobbies?"

We continued talking until the bell rang, about three minutes later. I got to know this Saihara kid a bit, he seems like a nice guy. Akamatsu is nice too. I hope I can make some friends?? Eh I need something to do on weekends, so friends don't sound too bad.