Chapter 9 - Podcast

(Amami POV)

Just another normal morning.

I wake up, get dressed, brush my teeth and do my hair. I went down stairs and ate breakfast, nothing new.

I went on my phone, and scrolled through my Instagram feed. Saihara had posted something on his account, basically just saying he loves hugs?? I love hugs?? I guess I should hug him today, hmm.

Miu came downstairs, made some toast, then sat on the coach and watched some YouTube.

I looked over at the clock

"7:50 already?!!" I exclaimed.

Oh god I might be late.

I grabbed my bag, and ran out the door to catch the bus. Guess who was there. Saihara? Again? Does he regularly take the bus now?

Nonetheless, I stood next to him.

"Saihara, hey" I said.

He turned to look beside him.

"O-oh um hey Amami" he responded.

Adorable.

It looked like he was listening to a podcast on his phone? I mean I thought he was listing to music but I guess not.

"Were you listing to the morgue??" I asked.

God I love that podcast. It's all about solving murders and stuff, it's really cool!

"Uh yeah I was" he replied.

"I didn't know you liked crime mysteries?" Saihara stated.

"I guess you learn something new everyday" I smiled.

And just like that, we started talking about the podcast. The bus came, and we still talked on the way there. It really feels like he's actually becoming my friend.

I guess I should ask him soon.

[ A/N]
sorry this was so short, and took so long to update! School started and I haven't really had time. I have some great ideas for new chapters, so stay tuned!