Chapter Two

Deans P.O.V

" CAS!" I yell as I run towards my best friend. He had gotten stabbed by a Shifter. The case we were on. But he didn't get stabbed by a normal blade , it was an Angel Blade. One of the only things that can harm and possibly kill an Angel. This asshole. The damn shifter harmed MY Angel. My best friend. Sammy better kill this son of a bitch. I get to Cas and get on my knees beside him. I can feel the warm tears going down my face. I don't usually cry, Cas knows this and he notices I'm crying.
" D-dean" Cas says weakly
" W-what is it Cas?" I ask , worried
"Y-you're crying. W-why? I'm not that important." Cas says
"Yes you are Cas! You're one of the most important things in my life! Without you I don't know what I would do!" I yell slightly angry Cas even thought that.
" Dean. G-get me out of here." Cas says as he passes out from the pain.
" I will" I say in a rushed whisper
I pick him up bridal style and book it to the Impala , putting him in the backseat. Sammy can take care of this. He knows I'm taking cas to the motel. Luckily for us the motel doesn't make us go through a lobby to get to our rooms. I get him in a position that seems comfortable enough for a few minute car ride. I run to the driver's seat get in and start driving to the motel, crying the whole way.