Chapter Six

(oh shit. I did a bamboozle. I has added Luci for this chapter. Also this is AFTER the last chapter.)
Lucifers POV

I got a call from Sam. He was fangirling. I can tell by the tone of his voice he was happy.
" OMG LUCIFER DEAN AND CAS WERE MAKING OUT! I WALKED IN ON THEM KISSING!" Sam yelled into the phone excited.
" Ok. Calm yourself Moose. Calm yourself" I said. He got kinda mad I called him Moose , but he got over it because he got excited about Destiel hooking up.
"I'm on my way. What motel are you at?" I ask.
~~~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~~~~~~
I get to the motel and the first things I see are : Destiel kissing to show moose wasn't lying , and the Moose and Gabe kissing. My heart sunk when I saw Sam and Gabe kiss. Gabriel KNEW I had a crush on Sam.
"Awesome! Destiel is FINALLY KISSING! I uh... I got to go. I have some work to do. " I say awkwardly trying not to cry. Sam is the only one that noticed. I walked out the door and right after it shut I bolted to the woods, to find a quiet place to cry , cry about my brother betraying me. After about 10mins I figured I was far enough for them not to be able to herr me cry , then I sat behind a tree and started sobbing.
"Gabe betrayed me! Damnit why did I even tell him?!" I said through tears.
" Lucifer?" I hear a voice say , I know that voice , it's Sam. I jump at the sudden sound of the handsome humans voice.
"S-sam?! W-what are you doing here?!" I say through tears , I can't stop them I just can't.
"Lucifer why are you crying? " He asks scared , he has NEVER seen me cry ever.
" Nothing. It's nothing." I say still crying hard.
" Lucifer don't lie to me! What's wrong?" He says as he sits beside me , putting his arm around me.
"I'm not just gonna stand there and watch you cry without knowing what's up" he says sincerely.
" I can't tell you Sam" I say still crying hard.
" Lucifer. You RARELY call me Sam. It's either 'Sammy' or 'Moose'. Seriously. What's wrong?" He asks this time in a more serious tone.
" BECAUSE I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU SAM! AND I TOLD GABE AND I SHOULDN'T HAVE! BECAUSE WE HAD FOUGHT A FEW DAYS AFTER SO HE MADE IT HIS JOB TO TORTURE ME BY DATING YOU KNOWING I LIKE YOU SAMMY!" I yell. Through tears and anger that had built up during that mini rant. Sams eyes widen.
"You. Like. Me?" He asks.
"Does Gabe even like me or did he do that to torture you Lucifer?" He also pissed off.
" He only did it to torture me..." I say as I start to sob again.
"Well then me and him are going to have a chat. He's going to pay for doing that to you. I swear he is." Sam says as he kisses my forehead and runs back to the motel, leaving a sobbing, fluster , pissed off Lucifer behind a tree.
"Sammy!" I run off partially smiling and happy. As I'm running I wipe the tears and chase after him.
"Get your moose looking ass back here!" I yell laughing.
" You'll have to catch me Luci!" He yells back
" Oh you did NOT just call me Luci! It's on like if someone stole your fav Pokemon card!" I yell laughing again , knowing he likes Pokemon. After about five minutes I catch up to him and then we spend the rest of the night acting like five year olds running , sticking our tongues put , and just being a giggly mess at the end. Gabe and Dean were the ones to find us because Dean was passed out.
" What's going on here?" Gabe asks kinda pissed me and his ' Boyfriend' were a giggly mess in the grass. Sammy all of a sudden got very serious, got up , and punched Gabe in face.
" So you're only dating me to get back at Lucifer for that dumbass fight you guys had?! HOW FUCKING INCONSIDERATE CAN YOU GET GABRIEL?! I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU! BUT AFTER THIS NO! I DON'T!! SO YOU CAN NEVER TALK TO ME ABOUT US BEING A THING EVER AGAIN!" Sam yelled. I don't think I've seen him this angry in a while.
"S-sam. H-how did you find out? I swear I was going to tell you! " Gabe says his face filled with fear.
" Too late Gabriel. Me and Lucifer will get back to the room. You find somewhere else to stay. " Sam says , as he helps me up and starts walking with me back to the motel. Castiel just staring in shock before punching our brother and following us.
" So Gabe only dated Sam to get back at you Lucifer? What an asshole. I promise this won't happen again. I'm sorry that this happened." Cass said putting his hand on my shoulder.
" No need for YOU to apologise. Gabe is the one that needs to apologise. To Sammy and I. " I say. Sam nods in agreement.
"Castiel. You go ahead. I need to talk to Lucifer privately." Sam says , Cas nods and starts walking to the motel , smiling for an odd reason , as if he knows what Sam is doing. I open my mouth slightly to speak but before I can say anything Sam kisses me. I blush horribly before kissing him back.
"S-sam... I-I" I stitter horribly as well , he knows what I was going to say.
" Yeah. You didn't know I liked you. But I do. And I'm sorry I didn't realize you liked me sooner. " He says before grabbing my hand and walking with me to the motel room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEY! LONGEST CHAPTER I THINK! Man I haven't updated in a few days. You guys probably thought I was dead! But if I was , I'm friends with the Winchesters. I wouldn't have stayed dead. Also Chuck Damn ( tell me if you get the joke there) THE TWO BROTHERS FIGHTING FOR THE SAME GUY CLICHE! ok I'm done. Bye love you guys and see you when I update again
- Love Kelsey