Chapter Eight

Deans POV

It's been about a week since Lucifer found Gabe in that motel bathroom , bleeding from one of his wrists. Sammy , Lucifer , Castiel , and I all forgave him. I still don't know what they were arguing about. But whatever it was , almost got Gabriel killed. So they better not fight about it again. 'I don't think Sammy could take it , not again. Hey! This is my mind! Why am I having Chick Flick moments in MY mind?!' Just... We're on a case. Cass was supposed to be back an hour ago and he's not here. Sammy and I have called and called and called Cas , but he still won't answer. We've texted him , we've prayed for him and he still isn't back!
Then he appears. Bloody beaten.
"CAS!" I yell as I run to him. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?"
"Cas?! HOLT SHIT! CAS!" Sam yells as he runs to Cas as well. I take his shirt and trenchcoat off and see his cut, it's open and the bandages were torn off.
" I-I was doing what you told me t-to do and someone got me with a damn Angel Blade" Cas said , falling into my arms. I then lay him on the bed and get the stuff to clean his wound. After an hour he's laying in the bed. Me and Sam managed to get all the blood out of the room. Cas is passed out.
" Wanna help me find the son of a bitch that did this?" Sammy asks.
"No. If the person... Or THING did this to him had an angel blade he may be hella dangerous. And I'm NOT leaving Cas here alone and I'm sure as hell not letting you go alone!" I say , snapping at him when I said the last parts. He looked hurt but understanding.
" Sorry. We can get the son of a bitch that did this when Cas is healed" Sammy says , I nod , then Cas wakes up and trys to sit up. He groans in pain so I run over and help him sit up, being careful not to hurt him.
" How you feeling Angel?" I ask , kissing his forehead.
" I'm doing good , now that you kissed my forehead I'm even better" he says. I chuckle a little.
" Hey. We don't have time for you to flirt right now. We have to find a way to stop this spirit from killing anyone else" Sammy says.
"Can't we salt and burn the bones? Like we usually do." I ask confused.
" Actually. Mrs. Belleza was cremated. So she's holding on to something too tight. And unlike her last name states. She was pretty ugly. " he says.
"What do you mean? What about her last name?" I ask. He looks at me like I'm stupid.
" 'Belleza' means 'Beauty' in Spanish." Sam says.
"Ohhhhhh." I say.
" Damn. I really AM the smart one" Sam says cockily.
"Bitch" ( Dean-o)
"Jerk" (Sam duh) Cas is laying in the bed. He pulls me into bed with him. I kick off my shoes and lay beside him.

About an hour later Sam slams the motel door. Sweaty. And slightly bloody.
"Whoa. What the hell happened to you?" I ask
" The damn ghost came at me while I was getting food. But I'm fine." He says. Then he goes in the bathroom to shower and stitch a few cuts.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry this is short. I just wanted to give y'all something so you didn't think I was dead.

Also the person that made the cover for my ask book is DorkyNugget PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE Follow this TALENTED ARTIST!!! ALSO THESE PEOPLE FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE BetaKeith TechnoWyvern Castiel_Winchester22 _0mfg_ -MurderousAmerican  Keefff THESE ARE VERY NICE PEOPLE YOU CAN ALWATS TALK TO IF SOMETHING IS BOTHERING YOU OR YOU'RE DEPRESSED OR SOMETHING!!!! TRUST ME ALSO YOU CAN TALK TO AS WELL!!!! Bye love you guys!!  - Kelsey