Chapter Four

Castiels P.O.V

I woke up in pain. I groaned out if pain loud enough to wake Dean.
"You ok Cas? You took quite the stab last night." Dean said.
"Yea. But it hurts quite a bit Dean" I said gritting my teeth in pain.
"Let's check those bandages" he said.
"Dean. Why am I shirtless and in your shorts?" I ask confused. He looks at me blushing.
"I-I wanted you to be comfortable sleeping. So I left your shirt off and gave you my shorts" He said stuttering and blushing
"Why are you blushing Dean?" I ask smirking a little
"You're REALLY close to my face Cas" Dean says.
"You want me to do something? Or should I just go back to sleep?" I ask, knowing he wants me to kiss him, I can hear his thoughts on that topic.
"I-I don't know what you mean Cas" he says. Stuttering. He's nervous , he's rarely nervous around me. So I know I'm the cause of his blush and nervousness.
"I'll show you then Dean. I know you'll like it" I say , right before I kiss him.
Then I wake up. Blushing intensely because of my dream. Dean was sitting there beside me on the bed watching TV.
"You ok Cas? You're red" he asked kinda worried
"I-I'm fine. I promise you." I said. Stuttering he looks at me kinda worried but he dismissed it.
"Where's Sam? " I ask noticing Sam who's Deans brother isn't in the room.
"He got his own room. He knew I wanted to spend some time alone with you. You know... Because you're my best friend" he says.
"Oh..." I say. Kind of disapointed he only likes me as his best friend
"You alright Cas? You seem... Disappointed..." He said. His eyes widen when he realizes he was right about me being disapointed.
"Cas. Why are you disappointed?" He asks blushing.
"I'm not. I promise" I say. Lying , but he catches me in my lie
"Cas. I KNOW when you're disappointed. What's up?" He asks sincerely.
"...I...kinda.. like you a lot...." I say , my face flushing with blush , his doing the same before he kissed me. He pulled back and looks at me and my shocked blushing face , and his face fills with fear.
"C-cas I'm so so so sorry." He says apologizing fast and his voice is still filled with fear.
"It's fine Dean. " I say.
" No it's not Cas I kissed you witho-" I interrupt him by kissing him again , this time we don't stop after a second instead keep going until we hear Sams gasps from the door. We pull away from embarrassment.
"I can't believe it! You guys are FINALLY kissing each other! I can't WAIT to tell Gabe!!!!" He says smiling wide
"NO DON'T TELL GABE HE'LL TELL LUCIFER THEN WE'LL NEVER HEAR THE END OF IT!" Me and Dean say almost completely at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is the longest chapter. I'm so sorry for all the cringe