Chapter 5

Luhan smiled at me as I followed him "I didn't know you were close to Infinite" he said casually.

I laughed at his words. "I wouldn't say we're close, but they're nice"

He nodded slowly and then looked away. Is there really something wrong between them? They act so weird just from hearing each other's names.

As we got closer to the 11 guys waving at us, my body stiffened a little, Luhan put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. "Don't get nervous, trust me you'll like them" he whispered in my ear, making my cheeks turn insanely red.

I don't get how he makes me feel all shy whenever he whispers something innocently in my ear.

I nodded and pulled away slightly.

"Hyung who's that?" Sehun shouted. He looked at me slowly and when we finally made eye contact he smiled playfully.

"Oh this is Arisa, she's new here, all the way from England" Luhan smiled at me which made me feel a little more relaxed.

Each member of Exo nodded and greeted me in their typical Exo style. I smiled as they introduced themselves.

"Erm oppa, I should probably get back to Myungsoo and -" before I could finish my sentence Kai had interrupted me.

"Oppa?...wait you look younger than me, so shouldn't you call me oppa too?" He laughed.

"And me!" Sehun shouted

"And me!" Baekhyun shouted

Within moments I had just agreed to calling all 12 of them oppa. I can't believe how cheeky they are!

I laughed along with them before realising what I was supposed to say.

"I really should get back to Myungsoo and the rest of Infinite..." I pointed in their direction.

Luhan raised his eyebrows slightly. "Oh...err yeah I suppose" he mumbled.

"You hang around Infinite?" Suho questioned.

"Erm yeah kind of...why?" I asked curiously. Why are they acting so shady?

He looked around at the other members. Looks like I won't be getting a very good answer.

"No reason" he replied.

"Oh, well it was nice meeting you guys" I smiled at them before turning away. Just as I was about to walk away, Luhan grabbed my arm, he smiled when he saw my startled expression.

"Oh mianhe..." He said as he let go of my arm.

"It's fine" I replied. It's kind of cute seeing him look a little embarrassed.

"Ari-ah...are we walking home together again?" He said it so softly that I could tell how embarrassed he was.

"Sure, why not?" I smiled at him before walking away. He's so sweet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back I noticed that only Myungsoo was there.

"Oh did the others leave?" I asked.

He nodded at me just as the bell went. "Let's go" he smiled.

As we were walking to class Ha Na appeared and instantly linked her arm with Myungsoos' arm.

"Oppa!" She said as she hugged him tighter.

Myungsoo tried to move away from her but she held on tighter. I felt a little bad for him, I mean she was holding on to him a little too hard, it looked as though it was making him feel uncomfortable.