Chapter 8

<Next day- Saturday>

"I CAN'T FIND ANYTHING ARI!" Ji Eun cried. "That's it. I'm not going." She continued to rummage through her wardrobe and sighed constantly.

"Yah! You have tons of clothes" I shouted back at her but I could see how she was struggling.

"Mmm, how about the clothes Eomma sent as 'I'm sorry I couldn't be here with you' gifts? When else would we wear them?" I suggested.

She looked at me before hesitating. "Are you sure? They are yours and I'm sure I'll find something..."

I shook my head and opened the wardrobe on my right. I stood there and stared at all the clothes that I had never worn before. They were 'gifts' from my parents which were usually sent regularly to apologise for the fact that they are never around, I suppose at times like this they really do come in handy.

"Choose whatever you like!" I beamed at her excitedly.

I'm not going to lie, I really am excited to go to the party...
_____________________________________________

We arrived at the address Myungsoo had texted. We could hear the sound of music blaring as soon as we got out of the car.

"Wait Ari-ah!..." Unnie grabbed my arm and pulled me back. "Are you sure I look okay, the bloody dress is so short!"

I laughed at her comment. "You look amazing! Stop being so anxious, the Infinite guys are super nice. Trust me"
I don't know why I was acting so brave, I've never been to a party full of celebrity idols that I barely know before.

"Arraso..." She replied. I smiled at her to calm her down but she looked extremely uncomfortable but I could understand since we were both out of our comfort zone.

"Kaja!" I pulled her forward even though she was hesitant.
_____________________________

"Wasseo?" Sunggyu and Myungsoo greeted us both simultaneously.

"Neh, this is my friend Ji Eun" I smiled as I introduced her.

She smiled and nodded at the two. "Annyeonghaseyo" she said softly.

"I've not seen you before?" Sunggyu asked her curiously.

She nodded at him and smiled " I go to a different school, it's close to yours though"

He smiled back and instantly they hit it off, within minutes she had left with Sungyyu, leaving me alone with Myungsoo.

Luckily Woohyun came over, saving me from awkward silence. "When's your friend coming?" He asked.

I laughed and pointed to Ji Eun and Sungyyu. "She's over there"

"Great and hyung made his move first, you should have introduced her to me first." He laughed.

"Yah! Like I said, she's not your type" I laughed and found myself searching the room.

"Looking for someone?" Myungsoo asked curiously.

"Luhan?" Woohyun suggested.

"What? No, I'm just looking around...in fact I think I'm going to go and get a drink" I said as I walked casually to where all the drinks were.

Just as I found a drink, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Luhan.

"Oh oppa, your here?" I said casually, trying to act cool.
______________________________

Luhan's POV-

"Oh oppa, your here?" Ari said casually.

I smiled at her, she was so cute. "Haha, neh I came a while ago with the guys" I pointed over at them as they all waved.