Chapter 14

Arisa's POV-

The lesson went by quicker than usual with Ji Eun and I gossiping throughout it.

"Next time can you two girls pay attention!" The teacher yelled as the bell went signalling the end of the lesson.

"NEH!" We both apologised simultaneously while bowing. I turned around to see Myungsoo rushing off in an attempt at avoiding Ha Na.

I looked over at her and smiled but only to receive a scornful look from her. "Pfft what's her problem?" Ji Eun whispered.

"Who knows?" I simply replied as we left the classroom.

As we entered the hall we noticed two huge groups on either side. One group surrounding Exo and the other surrounding Infinite. Ji Eun and I looked at each other as we struggled to choose where to go.

"Why don't we go outside?" I suggested sensibly.

Ji Eun shook her head and looked over in the direction of Infinite. "Yah, I wanna go over there!" She said.

I rolled my eyes as she whined. "So you can go and see Sunggyu oppa?

"Neh!" She replied as she pulled on my arm.

"Wow you prefer him over me?" I laughed. She nodded with a smile.

"Just like you prefer Luhan!" She yelled a little too loudly.

My eyes widened as I covered her mouth. "Yah...imagine what would happen if someone heard that?" I said as she pulled on my hand.

"So what!...he even kissed you!" She whispered.

"Unnie!!" I cried as we both carried on bickering without realising that Luhan was stood right in front of us. We stopped as we saw his warm smile greet us while all eyes were watching us.

"Oh anyeong!" We greeted awkwardly in unison as he smiled.

"Neh, actually I wanted to speak to you Ari" he said as he smiled and looked over at Ji Eun.

"Huh? Oh! Neh I'll be over there...you two have fun talking!" She said with a wink as she walked away.

I smiled awkwardly, unsure of what to say.

"Let's talk somewhere else." He whispered as he gently turned my body around while placing his hand on my shoulder and leading the way.
_______________________________________

Luhan's POV-

<School flower gardens>

I smiled as I watched Ari admire all of the flowers lined up neatly along the path. Her wavy hair moved softly against the wind as a small piece brushed against her face.

'Leave it. Just leave it. You don't want to seem cheesy.' I thought to myself as I tried hard to fight the temptation of moving the piece of hair away from her face.

"Oppa, what did you want to talk about?" She asked, breaking my trance.

"Oh..." I responded.

'Don't chicken out...Just simply ask' I thought to myself.

I hesitated before gathering up enough courage. "Actually, I wanted to...ask you out."

I avoided eye contact whilst waiting for her reply.

"Erm...like a date?" She asked.

I nodded as the anticipation started to build up.

"Okay..."

"Huh?" I responded stupidly, unsure of whether I had heard her properly.

"I'd like that..." She replied shyly.