Chapter 16 - Pt 2

Myungsoo's POV -

I kissed her. I don't know why but...I kissed her. Does this mean that I like her? No, I was probably just caught up in the moment. Or have I actually got deeper feelings for her?

She pulled herself away from me and distanced herself. I didn't move either, I was in shock. We both had our heads bowed facing the ground as though we were ashamed.

"Ari-ah..." I began as I looked up to see her stood still with her right hand placed softly on her lips. She was in shock.

"Y-yah..."

"Hajima! Don't say anything." She shouted back.

I took a step forward towards her
which prompted her to take a step back.

"Don't come any closer either!" She added.

I obeyed her words and stayed stood still. She turned around after a few seconds and started to carry on walking. I sighed as I followed her whilst maintaining our distance.
______________________________________________________

Arisa's POV -

Omo! What should I do? I know he kissed me but I kissed back. Why did I kiss back?

''Ari-ah!''Ji Eun shouted as we finally met up with everyone. "What's up with you?"

I shook my head as she noticed my odd behaviour. "I need a drink, let's go get one." I sighed whilst dragging her with me.

With my pure bad luck we instantly bumped into Luhan. "Ari-ah..."

"Oh mianhae oppa." I apologised lifelessly.

"Ani, we were supposed to talk anyways."

I panicked as he reminded me. If I spoke to him now I'd end up telling him about the kiss, not to mention how guilty I feel. There's only one way to prevent it...

"Oppa...mianhae, but can we have our date another time?" I mumbled whilst avoiding eye contact. I glanced over at Ji Eun only to see her whole jaw left wide open.

"Er sure, if that's what you want." He said almost deflated.

I nodded as I turned away and started walking back. "Yah! Neo Bicheoso? Why did you cancel your date?"

I sighed and continued walking. It's not like I wanted to cancel. I noticed Ji Eun sigh and turned around. "Where are you going?"

"You forgot to get a drink." She replied simply as she went off.

I walked back to the others quietly on my own. "What's wrong with you?" Sungyeol questioned.

I shook my head and smiled. If they found out about cancelling the date, they'd ask why and then I'd end up talking about the kiss. That is if he hasn't already told them and judging by his expressions, it's hard to tell.

"Waegurae?" Woohyun asked softly. I let out a deep sigh before lifting my head up, displaying a fake smile.

"Really, I'm fine." I lied.

"Hmm....but if there was something wrong you'd tell us, right?" He asked in a worried tone.

I nodded at his sincerity. "Of course!"

Just as I had replied, Ji Eun had returned and sourly handed me a drink. "She's lying. Judging by your faces, you haven't heard. She's cancelled her date."

"MWO!" They all, apart from Myungsoo shouted.

"That's great!" Woohyun shouted as Ji Eun glared at him. "Or not..." he added.