>> Chapter 1 <<

Friday, 6:26 AM                                                                                                                                                             

 >> Ochaco's PoV <<

               Have you ever had that feeling where you know something is going to happen soon but you don't know what? Well that's exactly how I feel now. Something has just been bugging me lately and I can't put my finger on it. It's like there is something around the corner and you know it but it has been waiting there for the longest time. I walked down to the common room only to see a green haired boy sitting at the couch.

               " Oh, hey Uraraka!" Greeted Deku currently eating toast. He looks so cute!

" Hey Deku! Mind if I join you?" I ask.

 "Sure." He replied. I sat down next to him.

               After that we talked about how to improve our hero costumes for a bit and I guess Iida overheard us because he sped over and joined in the conversation. We eventually went to school from our dorms. We then walked up to our classroom and sat down at our desks. I wonder if today will hold something new?

               "Welcome class. Today we have a new student. They will now introduce themselves." Said our very unenthusiastic teacher, Mr.Aizawa. I think he slept here overnight again...

               Anyways maybe this new student is the thing around the corner. I wonder what they are like? Are they going to be mean, like Bakugo? Probably not but it's best to be prepared.

               A yellow haired girl walked into the room. She had tanned skin and chocolate brown eyes. She was about average in height and was wearing the school uniform for girls. She had the ears and tail of a cheetah so I guessed her quirk had something to do with running fast.

              "Hello, my name is Suzuki Hikari. My quirk is Cheetah and it allows me to run very fast. I hope we can all be friends and have good times." She said before she walked over to an empty desk.

               " Now that everyone has settled in it is time to begin class. Please turn to page 54 in our math books..." Mr.Aizawa continued.

               I opened my book and began to take notes as Mr.Aizawa was giving us assignments. Since I sit in the back of the class I can see almost everyone and what they are doing for the most part. I sometimes just look at what people are doing during class. I don't mean to be creepy, I just like to know what people are doing. I guess I'll start my homework early today. A little free time wouldn't hurt.

...

>> Time Skip <<

(After School)

...

               Well today was tiring.. I need some sleep. I check my phone to see the time. 4:23 Pm. Under the time I saw that I have notifications from the group chat that all of the girls in my class made today. I joined in the conversation.

 >> Chat <<

Mina: Hey girls wanna have a sleepover?                                                                                 4:20 Pm