>> Chapter 3 <<

Saturday 6:02 Pm

>> Mina's PoV <<

               AHAHAHH I CAN'T WAIT!!! JUST GET HERE ALREADY! Not everyone is here but I seriously need them to be. I will explode if they don't come in the next 5 minutes. Ochaco, Momo, Tsuyu, and Toru were already here but the others are still missing. Just then Hikari and Kyoka entered the room.

               "WELCOME! Now please sit down over there. I will explain what we are going to do." They sat down with the others and looked at me. Oh all of you will die tonight... hehe. 

               " Ok, so first we will have dinner because food is required for living. I have pizza. Then we will do the party games and other stuff." I explained. 

               They all agreed to my plan. Ochaco apparently brought cupcakes so that was our desert. This is going to be fun.

...

>> Time Skip <<                                                                                                                                                                (After Dinner and Games- 12:25)

...

               "Alright who's up for extreme truth or dare. You get whatever is in this magical box" I pointed to a box covered in sparkles. 

               This was part of my matchmaking plan. I hope they all join in. If they don't this sleepover will have been for nothing. They looked at each other and Toru broke the silence.

               "YEA, let's all play guys! It'll be fun!" They all agreed and we sat down in a circle. 

               "Ok so let me explain the rules. 1. This is EXTREME Truth or Dare 2. If you can't do something or refuse to tell the truth you lose. 3. LAST ONE STANDING WINS!" I explained. 

               They last one standing probably wouldn't be the winner but the first one out. But they don't get the awesome prize.

               "Ok, can I start first?" Asked Toru. 

              "Of course, make them feel pain." That last part I whispered to her. 

               "Hmm... Kyoka! Truth or dare?" Toru pointed to Kyoka. 

               "How about truth." Kyoka looked at the blank space that was Toru. 

               "Then if you had to kiss a boy in our class who would it be? You have to tell all of us." Kyoka immediately blushed and everyone's attention was on her. 

               "Kaminari..." She mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear. Everyone gasped. YES MY SHIIIIP

               " Huh!? Why him?" Tsuyu questioned. " Hey I already answered my question! No more!" Kyoka was still blushing. Kyoka took a deep breath to calm herself down. 

               " Momo truth or dare" 

>> Momo's PoV <<

               I thought about it for a moment. If I picked truth then I would have to answer a question that would be bad for me. On the other hand if I picked dare then I could do something really gross. I still think the dare isn't better in this case so I'll choose dare.

               "Dare" I say. I wonder what it will be. Hopefully not too bad. 

               Kyoka looked at me. She had this evil grin on her face.. oh no. 

               "I dare you to go upstairs and take todoroki's first kiss." Kyoka chuckled out. My face became as red as a tomato. WHY MUST KYOKA DO THIS.  

               "WHY MUST I KISS TODOROKI. CANT I DO SOMETHING ELSE!!" I pleaded. 

               "Hmm let me see... NOPE NOW GO KISS HIM and Toru take a video please. We have to see this on camera." Toru nodded and escorted me out of the door. We walked up the stairs and into the boy section.

               I covered my mouth and opened the door. Surprisingly it wasn't locked which was unlike Todoroki. I creaked the door open and saw a silhouette standing at the balcony. OH SHOOT HE WAS AWAKE. He looked back at us. Just staring into the door's soul? Or did he see me?? " I turn to the invisibles space that is Toru. 

               "HE IS AWAKE. I REPEAT.  HE IS AWAKE . RUN!!" I whisper yell at her. We run down he halls and back into Mina's room. I think kissing the guy  like was doomed from the start. 

               "So did you do it?" Kyoka questioned. 

               "No he was awake and I forfeit. IM NOT DOING THAT AGAIN!!" I yelled. Deep down I was kind of sad. Part of me wanted to do the dare. 

               "Hey well now you get to dare someone." Mina added. I think I'll pick Hikari. Hmm what to do for the truth and dare...?

                 HEYYY! Thank you all for reading my book! It means a lot  me! I just wish I could get the chapters out sooner.  Sorry for the wait and shorter chapter. I didn't have enough time and I wanted to get this chapter  soon. Please continue reading and have great lives!