>> Chapter 6 <<

Sunday 4:00 Am

>> Izuku's PoV << 

               * BEEP * 

                    * BEEP *

                         * BEEP *

               My alarm was going off interrupting my peaceful sleep. I reached over to the alarm and turned it off. I then laid back down and stared at the ceiling. I was exauhsted having been woken up by Toru's scream earlier. Maybe she saw a mouse? Those are cute right? I thought for a bit then got up to start my daily routine. Once I was finished getting ready I walked downstairs and out of the door. I ran around the U.A. campus a few times, admiring the flowers. Eventually I ran into All Might.

               "Hi All Might." I greeted.

               "Ahh, young Midoriya! How are you? I was just preparing tomorrow lessons.

               "I'm good. How are you?" I replied.

               "Great!" He exclaimed, looking down at his watch. 

               "Ahh.. I have to go now! Sorry young Midoriya. Goodbye for now!" He ran off as I waved to him.

               Since All Might was here it probably around 10 so I decided I should probably head back. I continued to run the rest of the way back when something caught my attention. On one of the flowers was a shiny metallic object. I walked in closer and observed it. It had a red light in the center and the outsides of it were black. I tried to touch it but it zapped me.

               "Ow!!" I shouted. It sprouted wings and flew away after zapping me.

               I looked at my finger and it was burnt. I sighed. All the more reason to get back to the dorms. I wonder if breakfast is ready. I truly never know when it'll be done since Bakugo likes to murder everything. Many breakfasts have suffered that fate. RIP breakfast. When. I got to the dorms I could hear Bakugo's screams. I think he said something about maple syrup before I heard a loud explosion. I rushed upstairs to the common room only to find a screaming Bakugo covered in maple syrup and pancakes. In the hallway Ochaco and Tsuyu were doubling over with. laughter. Then Bakugo turned around and looked at me.

               "DEKU WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT NERD! GO SULK YOU CAN'T BE COVERED IN MAPLE SYRUP LIKE ME!" He screamed.

               I started to laugh and the others were laughing even harder. What was Bakugo doing? This is hilarious! 

               "Bakugo uh let's clean you u-" Kirishima was trying to help but Bakugo interrupted him.

               "SHUT UP I AM GOING TO BE THE MAPLE SYRUP KING NO ONE CAN STOP ME!" Bakugo screamed. This was going to be a long day...

>> Momo's PoV << 

               "Ugh. My head hurts..." I groaned.

               Somehow I was in a cupboard seeking refuge from Bakugo. The cupboards were surprisingly big. Somehow they could hold probably two more people but with all of the pots and pans it probably wasn't possible. I heard Bakugo screaming from beyond my dark enclosure. I did not want to go out there again. I'm going to hide out in here for a while.

               "HAHAHAHAHAHAA I AM THE BEST NO ONE CAN COMPARE!" There was screaming. Too much screaming.

               "Bakugo please stop!" I heard.

               I felt a crawling on my foot. Please don't be bugs. I created a flashlight and turned it on. There wasn't anything at first but I felt the crawling again and pointed my flashlight to that spot. I saw a round mettalic creature with metal legs. I thought it may have been one of Mineta's spy devices but upon closer inspection it looked too expensive to be one of his. It could be a villains spy device. I reached over to grab it when it jumped onto my hand and stuck a needle into it. I immediately felt sleepy. I quickly opened to doors and attempted to climb out. I knocked over some pots in the process and collapsed. My conscience fading into darkness.

               "Momo?! Are you ok?"

               "Someone call 911!"

               Hi! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I try lol... and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! I am very grateful that you read my book! It makes me happier than you think. :) Anyways have an enjoyable day! No matter where you are or when your reading this.