>> Chapter 2 <<

Saturday 10:33 Am

>> Deku's PoV <<

               Sunshine... 

                              Where am I....

               Oh yea.. I'm in my dorm. I look at my alarm clock to see the time and it's 10:33 Am. I start to freak out. I rush into the bathroom to brush my teeth and I quickly get dressed. I grab my bag and run out of the door only to find Ayoama twinkling about. I then remember that it was a Saturday and go back into my room to get changed. 

               "You better close your door, oui oui." Ayoama twinkles.

               I quickly close my door not wanting to deal with the twinkle sparkle. I place my bag on the floor and change into more appropriate clothes. I then proceed to flop onto my bed. What am I going to do today.

>> Mina's PoV <<

               "Hehehehehehe" I laugh as I plan out tonights sleepover. 

               I WILL make all of my ships come true. I need someone to pair Hikari with but maybe I'll leave her alone for now. For the sleepover I have some events planned. Most of them are EVILLLL HAHAHAHAHAH. I hear a knock on my door and quickly hide the list of events and ships.

               "Come in!" I say. Hikari comes into the room. This is a perfect chance to see who she'd be perfect with. 

                "Hi Mina! I just wanted to thank you for inviting me to the sleepover party. I can't wait!!" Hmm by this attitude I would say Izuku but more info is needed, plus he is already paired with someone. 

                "No problem Shizuki. We can all get to know you better and we can ship yo-" I stopped myself from saying that last part. 

               "Please call me Hikari." She checked her watch. 

               "Oh, sorry I gotta go. Bye and thank you again!" and with that she left

               "Bye!" I was too late, she had already sped out of the door. OH WELL... TIME TO PLAN!! A huge smile appeared on my face. I close my door and lay down on my bed. I have a lot of planning to do.

...

 >> Time Skip <<                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               (Noon )

... 

                I checked my phone. The screen lit up and showed the time. It was 11:59 Am. I put the papers away and got some shoes on. I was going to lunch at my fav lunch cafe. Hopefully I can find the place. For some reason I can never remember the location and I don't like using my phone for these things.   I turn the corner and see the place. I finally found it on my own!! WOOOOW! I walk in and sit down. This is going to be a yummy lunch!

>> Ochaco's PoV <<

               Since we were having a sleepover party today I decided to make something. I thought for a minute and decided on cupcakes. I was going to make chocolate and vanilla cupcakes so that if a person disliked one flavor they could have another. I decided that I should decorate them like the sky. Dawn, dusk, night, and day. I should probably start making them now so I have time to do other things. I mixed both the chocolate and vanilla batters and made a bunch of frosting. When I was gabbing the cupcake molds from the cupboards I noticed a small blue device. It was blinking a soft red light.

               "Hey Ochaco" Tsuyu said out of nowhere. This startled me and I jumped when I heard her voice. 

               "Oh, hi Tsu. I was just trying to find the cupcake molds. Sorry I didn't notice you enter the room... heh" I stated. 

               "It's ok Ochaco. Anyways do you want help with the cupcakes? I can help pour the mix and ice them." Since there are going to be a lot of cupcakes. a little help would be nice. 

               "Sure, why don't you start putting the molds into the pans and pouring the batter into them. The time for them to cook is 15-20 minutes." Tsuyu nodded and started to place the molds into the pans. I forgot about the device and its existence for the time being.

...

>> Another Time Skip <<

( After Cupcakes Are Done - About 4:00 Pm )

...

               "Thanks Tsu! You can have the first cupcake if you want Thank you for all of the hard work." She did deserve it, after all she helped make the decorations which were annoyingly hard. 

               "Your welcome and thanks Ochaco, can I eat a vanilla one?" She asked. "Of course! Here!" She took a bite and sparkles appeared in her eyes. 

               "These are delicious! I can't wait to have more later! Thank you Ochaco!" I was glad she liked them. I glanced at the clock. It was almost four. 

               "Oh shoot!" I said taking the platters of cupcakes. "I gotta go Tsu, see you later and thank you again!" I needed to pack stuff for the sleepover even thought mina's room was on my floor.

               "Whooo" I huffed out as I put all of the cupcakes into my fridge. That was a good workout. Now to get to business. TIME TO GET CLOTHES READY AND OTHER STUFFS. I fell on my bed. maybe a five minute break wouldn't hurt. I lay on my bed for ten minutes staring at the ceiling. I wonder what we are going to do at the sleepover...

               Thank you for reading my fanfic! It really means a lot to me. Also if you notice any mistakes in grammar please let me know in the comments. I hope you enjoy my book and please have a nice time on this lovely (and crazy) world.