>> Chapter 5 <<

Sunday 10 :02 Am

>> Tsuyu's Pov <<

               I could feel the sunlight pouring into the room. It was warm and comforting. I slowly opened my eyes only to see the ceiling above me. I sat up and looked around. The only one who seemed to be awake besides me was Ochaco. She was still in her sleeping bag but she was smiling away at her phone. I wonder what she's doing? I quietly crawl over to her. She didn't seem to notice me so I decided to scare her. 

               "Boo!" I shook her as I spoke. 

               "AH!" She shouted. I looked around the room and her scream didn't seem to wake anyone up. They only stirred for a minute. 

               "Tsu.. Don't scare me like that!" She giggled a little. 

               "Well I only wanted to see what you were doing. I decided to scare you in the process. You gotta have some fun." I chuckled back. 

               "Oh... um... n-nothing!! I was um playing a game! Yeah that's it!" She was bad at lying but I decided to go with it. 

               "Sure... That's it. Hey Ochaco why don't we get breakfast ready? It will be a nice surprise." I proposed. She agreed and we walked downstairs to the kitchen.

               "GET BACK HERE HALF N HALF!!!" We heard a scream. 

               It was Bakugo. He was chasing Todoroki for some reason. I wonder why?  Momo walked up to us. I guess she was awake. 

                "Hey do you guys want to help me get breakfast ready?" She asked.

                "Of course! That's what we came down here for! Now what do you need help with?" Ochaco happily stated.

                "Ah. Can you make some waffles please. The waffle maker is down by the cupcake molds. I swear no one ever organizes this place." Momo walked back to the kitchen area muttering something about organization. We walked into he kitchen area and began work.

                "Hey Ochaco can you grab the mix please?" I asked.

                "Sure." She replied.

                 I went to the cuppord that had the waffle iron and cupcake molds and opened it. At first I didn't notice it but there was a little machine thing blinking a red light. Its shape was a circle and it had a black center with the surrounding parts of it being white. Then I remembered Ochaco acting strange when she was by this cuppord yesterday. Could she have planted this? What was it? What did it do? Just then it blinked blue then yellow and as if it were a spider legs shot out of the sides and it crawled off.

               " HEY ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT THERE OR MAKE SOME WAFFLES FROG!" Bakugo screamed at me. 

               I grabbed the waffle maker and sat it down on the counter quickly forgetting about the device. Ochaco made the mix and I plugged the waffle maker in. When everything was ready we put the waffle dough mix or whatever it was into the waffle maker. As we were waiting i opened my phone to check my messages when Ochaco suddenly ran out of the room. I wonder where she is going?

>> Ochaco's Pov << 

               The waffles were cooking, Bakugo was hungry and angry, and I had all but forgotten about last night. Then I remembered. I ran out of the kitchen and into Mina's room. Most of the girls were still sleeping and some were awake. I grabbed my stuff and ran it to my room. Then I shut the door. I was going to find the traitor. I wrote down a list of all of he girls in the class and then crossed out some names. I crossed out Momo and Tsuyu's because they were both next to me and very asleep. I also crossed out my own name because.. well I heard the talking and I don't have a second mouth. I took out another piece of paper and sketched the little device I saw the other day. 

               "Ochaco breakfast is ready." I heard Tsu call. I hid the papers in my desk and walked out. 

               "Sorry I ran off Tsu I just remembered something." I explained. 

               "Ok but we want to get the food before it's all gone, so come on!" I nodded and shut my door and locked it.

               We walked down the stairs only to find that chaos had been achieved. It looked like a hurricane had whipped through the place and a tsunami came shortly after.

               "Oh well I guess we'll just get breakfast somewhere else" Tsu said. 

               "Aww but I wanted some waffles too!" I replied. Then Bakugo came out from under the couch. He had maple syrup all over and waffle bits everywhere. He looked at us and shouted. 

               "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" Tsu and I just laughed. This is a sight to remember.

               Hey guys I have decided to do weekly updates because I am terrible when it comes to getting off dennis right away. Just wanted to let you know lol. Also thank you for reading my book! I can't believe how many people have read it and it makes me really happy! THANK YOUUUUUU!!