Chapter 2

Flashback:

I sat up and looked around the room I was in. It seemed like I was in a fairy tale or in beauty and the beasts castle. The whole house seemed to be decorated elegantly as far as I could tell by the room I was already in and the rooms I could see connected to this one. I grabbed the cloak and held it closer to me as I stood up. I took in every detail of the room. In front of the couch I was sleeping on, there was a coffee table with partly melted candles in the middle and a small coffee ring stained in one of the corners. There was another couch on the other side of the table and i noticed the detailed wall paper that covered half the wall and the lower half was wood. I was so absorbed into taking in every detail that I failed to notice the tall man standing in the same room in silence. I jumped when I saw him and immediately hid behind the couch. "P-please don't h-hurt me!" I whimpered as I curled into a ball behind the couch. The man let out a sad sigh as he approached me.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to know why you were on the streets and where your home is." he said calmly and softly. I froze in my spot and remembered mom and dad and also the orphanage. I slowly peeked over the couch to see him standing there. He was tall. He had blue eyes, brown hair with white strips on the sides and a gotee. He wore black robe like clothing. Around his neck was a gold necklace in the shape of an eye. I finally took the courage to speak up.

"M-mommy and d-daddy d-died when I was 9..." I spoke quietly though he definitely heard me.

"I'm... Sorry to hear that..." he replied. The tone of his voice was genuine and I could hear the concern in his voice.

"It's okay... I-i guess..." The room then fell silent after that and the cloak around me floated over to the man. I was amazed by how that happened but chose not to question it.

"Well... My name is Doctor Stephen Strange. I... Suppose I can let you stay here for as long as you need. But once you find a different home that you can live in then that's when you can leave." he told me. I stood up fully and gave a nod.

"Thank you..." I muttered.

~~~

"And so I lived there for about 3 years. In that span Stephen taught me spells and how to fight while using the spells taught to me. He also taught me all sorts of knowlage that is needed in order for me to get through everything. The reason why he didn't take me to school was because he knew they wouldn't teach me accurate enough information there. And that Steve Rogers. Is my back story." You finished just in time as Steve pulled into a parking spot.

"Stephen Strange... Interesting." Steve muttered as the two of you entered the mall. You made way to a dollar store since it has everything in there besides back packs. Steve read off the list and you collected what you needed which was pencils, pens, highlighters, pencil case, binders, lined paper, ruler, calculator, etc. Once you got all of those, you and Steve headed to Think Geek to look for back packs. Of course there were back packs and you figured since the Avengers are always on the news, teens would be a fan of them. Of course you were right since there was a Captain America . You obviously picked that one and turned to Steve with a smile.

"This is the one." You said with a smirk. Steve chuckled and shook his head but bought the back pack for you anyway.

~~~

The both of you came home and you packed everything up in your back pack and even had your binder neatly organized.

"All set for school tomorrow?" You heard Tony ask as he entered the same room as you.

​​​​​You turned to him and nodded. "Yeah. Got all my supplies ready and it's all in my back pack already." You informed as you stood up from your bag.

"Good. Throw on your shoes. I need you to come with me to speak with your teachers and so you can get your schedule." he said then left the room. You threw your shoes back on and made way to tony's car. You hopped in and he drove off to Midtown High School.

~~~

"Welcome Mr. Stark. Is this this the girl you planned on enrolling here?" The what you assumed to be the principal asked. You smiled and held a hand out.

"Yes sir. I'm (Y/n) (L/n). I can't wait to start tomorrow." You butted in as you shook hands with the principle.

"It's good to meet you too. Here is your schedule. Your teachers should be in their classrooms." he informed you. You gave a nod and left with Tony to meet all your teachers. Once that was all done you headed home and went to bed decently early.

~~~

The sound of your alarm went off causing you to groan and turn it off with telekinesis. You rolled off your bed and caught yourself before you face planted. You looked through your closet and pieced together an for the day. You brushed your hair and threw on a little bit if make up before slugging your back pack on your shoulder and grabbing a cooked waffle with no syrup on it for breakfast. You held the waffle in your mouth before taking out your teleportation ring before teleporting into an ally way near the school. You stepped through and finished the rest of your waffle. You checked to make sure it was okay before exiting the ally way and making the way to school. You typically don't teleport since you don't trust it that much. Last time you teleported, you walked in on something... That you probably shouldn't have seen... Anyway. Once you got to the school, you immediately got stares directed towards you. Though you really didn't care. You were only here to pretty much stalk Peter Parker and then you'll be done. Though you mentally face palmed when you forgot the glasses Tony wanted you to wear. You quickly made it to the bathroom and entered a stall. You opened a small portal, grabbed the glasses and put them on only to walk out of the bathroom after closing the portal. You made it to your first class though had to introduce yourself before sitting next to Peter Parker himself. He seemed to have stared at you for a moment before looking away and clearing his throat. "h-hi I'm Peter Parker." he finally spoke out as he held out a hand. You turned to look at him and shook his hand.

"I'm (Y/n). Might want to cut me some slack. I've been home schooled for a while now."

~~~

You:

Strength: 3.5

Smarts: 9.3

Agility: 5

Magic use: 9

Weapon use: 3

Tony:

Strength: 9.6

Smarts: 9.7

Agility: 9.8

Magic use: 0

Weapon use: 9.8

Stephen:

Strength: 4.6

Smarts: 9.8

Agility: ???

Magic use: 9

Weapon use: 2