Chapter 12

"Shit, shit, shit!" You muttered as you tried to keep up with Peter and Vulture. Peter struggled in the talons of the Vulture and you've been running as fast as your body could take you. You didn't want your presence known to the Vulture because this was Peters mission and you wouldn't ruin it for for him. Before you knew it, Peter went plummeting into water. Your eyes widened and you bolted to the edge of the water. Your eyes began to well up with tears but that soon stopped when something dove into the water and got peter out of the water. The parachute ripped off of him as Peter coughed up a little bit of water. You realized the person holding him was Tony. He placed Peter on top of a climbing thing. You rushed over though was off to the side to hear their conversation. Peters suit heated him up from the water though you listened to the conversation. Tony seemed to be lecturing Peter about being reckless and hoe he shouldn't have done what he did. You growled and walked over. You jumped up and landed next to Peter and glared at Tony. He seemed to have glanced at you.

"Oh great. Your here too. I thought I made clear for you to protect him and make sure he doesn't do something stupid." he said once he saw you.

"Oh fuck off Tony. I am doing my god damn job while your out who the fuck knows where having a lovely vacation! At least I support what he's doing instead of criticizing everything!" You shot back. There was a small silence.

"How did you know where I was?" he asked. You rolled your eyes.

"My left foot told me. Who the hell do you think?"

"Whatever. You need to not be as reckless as this kid-"

"Oh fuck you. Like you haven't made a mistake? In all honesty, Stark. Your an absolute hypocrite and it makes me sick..." You growled.

"I am doing this for your safety!" he shouts back.

"Azul he's not-" Peter tried to speak up.

"No no. He's treating you like a child and it's not fair. Let's go Peter." You said lifting him up bridal style.

"I'm not done talking!" Tony shouted. You ignored him and set a portal to his room but closed it before Tony could follow. You set him on his bed and sighed.

"I'm sorry you had to deal with that and also witness it... Tony and I tend to fight sometimes..." You muttered softly. His hair now in slightly messy curls and he looked upset with what Tony had to say.

"It's fine... Maybe Tony is right." he said playing with his hands. Your eyes narrowed.

"Peter don't say that... Your doing a good job so far with this mission. Tony is just an over protective prick." You stated as you sat next to him. He didn't bother to make eye contact. "Look... Your strong and I know for a fact that you are. I know you can do your own missions... Sure you may have some things to work on. But I KNOW you can do it Peter. I believe in you." You said placing a hand on his shoulder lightly. He gave you a small smile.

"Thanks Azul... You remind me of my friend (y/n)... The both of you are so kind and caring and never fail to cheer me up." he stated. You blushed a but and it was unfortunate how he didn't know that you were Azul and Azul was you.

"Of course. Anyway I probably need to head back even though I dont want to... You get some rest Peter. You could use it." You said as you teleported to the Avengers tower and made way to your room avoiding everyone though you stopped when you realized that everything was in boxes

"We are moving HQ to a more secret place." Natasha's voice rang out as she noticed your confusion.

"Ah... Need help loading the boxes?" You asked. Nat nodded and you helped with loading the boxes. Though it was getting late so you eventually hit the hay.