Chapter 16

🔴WARNING🔴: spoilers from Infinity war from here on out. I will put an end warning on the chapter where it ends and I will be using this: 👍🏻to signify that there are no more spoilers. 

~~~~~~

"You excited for this field trip?" Asked Peter as you sat next to him on the bus and held his hand while the other rested on top of Ned's seat which was directly in front of you two. Peter smiled and nodded.

"Of course I am! We rarely get to do this sort of thing. Plus I get to go with you." he said sweetly causing you to blush. You could help but smile and kiss his cheek.

"Your too sweet, Peter. And that's what I absolutely love about you..." You said softly as you leaned your head against his shoulder and he rested his head on top of yours. The sweet moment was interrupted when the hair on his arm shot up and his head quickly glanced up to look at it. You noticed this action and looked at him knowingly. You gave him a nod and he captured Ned's attention.

"Hey, can you detract the bus for a minute?" he asked and Ned did it with no hesitation. Peter changed really fast and so did you. The two of you got off the bus and headed towards the ring like ship floating above the buildings.

"Tony. What the fuck is happening?" You asked through the ear piece while Peter swung with you to get to the ship.

"Got an alien invasion here. I'm currently with your dad or whatever and Bruce." You heard a reply.

"We are heading towards your direction." You said as you looked around for them but eventually saw them. You pointed towards that direction and Peter swung over. You went over to approach the mess but peter grabbed your arm.

"I'm heading towards the ship... Be careful out here." he whispered as he pulled you to a hug.

"Parker... You better be safe on that ship." You warned him as you looked him directly in the eyes.

"I will... I'll keep contact with you."

"You better." You smirked before turning back and standing between Tony and Stephen.

"What do you want squidward?" Tony asked causing you to chuckle a bit. The alien seemed to frown in confusion at the statement.

"For the infinity stones of course. My master Thanos has sent me to retrieve one of the stones." The man replied. "And it appears that this man here happens to have one of them." he pointed to Stephen. You immediately stepped forward with the same shield thing in front of you.

"Yeah I don't think so buddy. Not on my watch." You said bravely as Tony did the same and Bruce attempted to turn into hulk but sounded more so constipated if anything. Tony sighed and turned to Bruce.

"You know. Your really embarrassing us right now." He said as he rolled his eyes. Bruce looked down shamefully. You sighed and created a portal.

"Go home bud." You said gently. "i'll create a portal in the kitchen when we need you okay?" Bruce hesitated for a moment but noded and went through. You closed the Portal right after he went through and you turned back to Squidward. "Where were we? Oh right. About to beat the shit out of you." You said rushing at the guy who was pretty much targeting Stephen. While you were fighting you heard a familiar voice mutter 'shit'.

"Spidy? What's wrong?" You asked while continuing the fight but you soon had to stop because he captured Stephen and went to what you assumed the ship.

"I'm... L-losing oxygen the further up we go..." he replied as he breathed heavily. Your eyes widened and you quickly looked up at the ship.

"Peter, there should be a button on your suit. Press it." Tony instructed. You waited for a moment when you heard a loud gasp of air and shock.

"So much better... I didn't even know this suit had that function! Thanks Mr. stark!" he exclaimed happily.

"No problem kid. Now DON'T do anything. (y/n) and i are on our way." Tony said as he grabbed you and took off. You casted something over your mouth and nose so you would be fine in low oxygen levels. We have arrived in a capartment and you ran over and hugged Peter who immediately hugged you back.

"What was reckless but very brave move of you, Peter." You said as you looked him in the eye.

"I know. Sorry..." He muttered shyly. You chuckled and rolled your eyes.

"It's fine. As long as your safe, that's all that matters. Also your new suit looks great on you by the way." peter rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly and muttered a thanks. You smiled but turned to Tony who seemed to have found where Stephen is. You stood next to him and saw that he was trapped in air and it looked like he was about to be stabbed. You frowned and shot a sharp blue spike at the noselss alien and you ended up shooting a few more before jumping down to their level and getting into a hand to hand and also magic combat with the guy. You took a few good hits but Tony toon him down and you made sure Stephen landed safely with your telekinesis. You rushed over to him to make sure of he was okay. "How bad are you hurt?" You asked as you helped him up. He glanced at you and waved you off.

"Im fine. He didn't hurt me but he would have if you didn't show up." he replied as he brushed himself off.

"Okay good..." You replied while trying to calm your breathing. Peter landed behind you though he was nervous.

"Uhm... Just a fore warning, if an alien burst out of my stomach. Just run. And I want you to know (y/n), that I love you." He said as he glanced at you, Stephen and Tony. You frowned and grabbed Peter by the arm.

"What are you talking about, Peter?" You asked now worried.

"I mean that someone is here." he said. Just as he said that, some people busted the door open. everything went by so fast that Peter had an arm around his neck and a gun pointed to his head, Tony had someone under his foot and Stephen had his defenses up along with you. Once everything had calmed down, you realized who they were.

"Geez... Peter, you fucking scared us. I could have killed you!" You exclaimed as you lowered your defenses. Your boyfriend Peter looked at you confused.

"What are you talking about? I would never attack you." he said as he looked at you and Peter Quill let go of your boyfriend. You rolled your eyes.

"No you doofus. She was talking about me. My name is Peter Quill. I don't think we met before." He said as he held a hand out to Peter Parker.

"Oh! Sorry about that. My name is Peter Parker. It's cool to meet another Peter." He said and the two Peters shook hands.

"Nice to meet you too kid. Anyway, have any of you seen Gamora?" Quill asked as his team stood next to him.

"No I haven't... Did you guys separate at any point?" you asked. Quill and the rest of his team shook their heads.

"Look. Its cool playing catch-up. But we really need to take down this Thanos guy before anything serious happens." Tony spoke up as his suit covered his head.

~~~~

You:

Strength: 3.5

Smarts: 9.3

Agility: 5

Magic use: 9

Weapon use: 3

Peter Parker:

Strength: 6.7

Smarts: 7.8

Agility: 7.9

Magic use: 0

Weapon use: 5.9