5

Imma text Lorenzo and Imma leave you crying

Third pov.

The place is very busy today, and an important one. Everybody working there is making sure everything is there, everything is tip top shape.

Then the front doors open.

Everyone sees him the moment he walks in.

They all know who he is.

Everyone makes a path for him as he walks through the hallway, wearing a stone cold look on his face that can make anyone pee their pants.

He grabs the handkerchief from his pants pocket and wipes off the remaining blood from them. After that, he throws it to one of the people that work for him, for them to throw it away. The poor guy looks horrified at the cloth.

"Thanks Jeff." He tells him as he keeps on walking to his office.

"My name's Paul..." He immediately stops talking as his boss turns around quickly, looking angry at the poor man. He walks quick strides to the man and hold him by his throat. Everyone just stares at him with fear, not doing anything, as the poor man is choked from the hold. He starts gurgling as the boss gets in his face, staring coldly into his eyes.

"What did you just say to me?" He asks menacingly ad the poor guy tried to scratch off his hand, so he can breath. He struggles to reply back.

"M-my name i-is Jeff. S-sorry boss!" He holds him a few seconds longer before he harshly throws him to the ground, coughing from the harsh grip on his air pipes.

He fixes his black suit, clearing his throat as if nothing happened and continues walking to his office. Everyone goes to help the poor man when the boss is out of sight.

Opening up the two big oak doors, he walks into his office and sits at the head of the table, noticing that there's three people of his missing. He turns to his right hand man, Lorenzo, looking angry.

"Where the hell are they?!" Lorenzo just shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know Valentine. You told the that they had to keep an eye in it." He gets angrier.

"Yes, and they know to make sure it stays with them. They know how much that stuff is worth." He shrugs his shoulders again, taking out a cigarette.

"Let's hope they still got it. If not, you know what to do." A sadistic smile forms on his lips, nodding his head slightly.

"Oh yes, I do." He mumbles to himself as he stares out to the window, watching the cars go bye. A bunch of guards barge in, holding the three men that were suppose to be here by their arms. He stands up, looking confused and upset.

"What the fuck is this?!" He roars at them as they slightly tremble.

"They tried leaving the building, sir." One of the guards says, as the three men start shaking. He continurs to stare at them and he nods his head.

"Ok. Please gentlemen, have a seat." He says calmly as he takes his seat again. The guards let them go as they don't make a move to sit down. One of them speaks.

"Sir, I don't know if we can-". Out of nowhere he bangs his fists down on the glass table, cracking it slightly and scaring the living hell of of them.

"I said have a seat gentlemen!" He roars to them as they all scramble to sit down. Once they do, he folds his hands together, looking coldly at all of them.

"Do you have it?" He asks them coldly.

"Have what?" One of them asks, trying to look anywhere but him. This doesn't please him, not one bit.

"Don't test my patience Tom! I asked you guys a god damn question. Now answer, or you'll have consequences." Tom let's out a nervous breath as the rest sit there, quietly.

"I told you we shouldn't have gone to that house Brian!" Dave yells at Brian as he looks back at him angrily.

"I didn't think she would steal the damn car!" He yells, quickly covers his mouth and turns to the boss, who's currently looking at them confused and pissed.

"Where the hell is the car Brian?" Valentine asks way too calmly, looking directly at a scared looking Brian.

"Some girl took it." Dave stutters to the boss, looking nervous. Valentine just stares at him.

"If you don't want your blood on the walls, I advise you guys start talking right now." He seethes, rubbing his temple. He doesn't have time for this shit.

"So... we go to a friend's house last night... to have some fun with his daughter... He said that she was totally cool with it, I didnt think she would take the car!" Tom rambles, as he starts to sweat where he sits.

"Well, what happened then?!" He snaps, already irritated.

"Well, her father completely throws her to us, and I start having my fun, but she gets away..." Brian mumbles to him, embarrassed.

"What? Did she kick your asses?" He asks in a bored tone. They shake their head yes.

Idiots

"So then she runs upstairs and barricades the door so we can't get in. Then when we finally open it, she jumps out of the window.." Dave says, a little nervous.

"So let me guess, she jumps out, takes the car keys that she stole from you when you were getting beat up, and takes off with 5 MILLION DOLLARS WORTH OF SHIT?!" He yells at the end, seething now. He breathes heavily, as he grabs a wine glass from the table and throws it their way. They quickly duck, as the glass shatters in the wall with wine also spilling.

"W-we're so s-sorry boss! We-" Valentine snaps his fingers.

"Send them to the dark room." He mutters coldly. They all protesting and crying to not go to the dark room as the guards grab them, pulling them away.

"Wait." The guards stop moving, still holding tightly to their arms.

"What's her name?" He was slightly intrigued that a girl could get away from 3 men, and with his millions of dollars. He also wanted to make her pay for what she did.

"Her name is Mia."