~Chapter 1: Childhood~

*Isabella's POV*
I was walking through school as I usually did, minding my own business as usual. I wasn't a very social child and I didn't have any friends, which I didn't mind.

Well, it was more like no one wanted to be my friend, actually. I didn't particularly care though. It was their choices, right? I'm only a child in third grade so it's not gonna bother me any.

I was in third grade with my brother, Brandon and my sister, Elizabeth was in fourth grade while my older brother, Michael, was in fifth grade. I'm originally a year younger than Brandon, but he ended up getting held back a year.

I felt myself get shoved against the wall and my backpack was forced off my back. I looked up to see it was a bully in the school, Andrew. He had brown perfectly combed hair and piercing brown eyes. It never intimidated me though.

"Well, well. If it ain't the little scaredy-cat Afton's little sister. Man, I'm sure it be a lot more fun to tease you than your brother." I started to give a small warning growl for him to go away.

"What'cha got in here anyways?" One of the bully's friends, Daniel asked, opening my bag.

"Man, all of that stuff is just lame." Another one, Travis commented. The fourth was Drew and the last one was Trevor. They both just laughed.

"Man, dude. We should take that. Her drawings are way better than ours. We'd pass art class in a swipe." Travis suggested and I growled, before trying to retrieve my backpack but I was pushed back down by Drew.

"Take a chill pill, mutt. We'll bring it back...eventually." Drew said, laughing. The others laughed as well and they walked away with my sketchbook that Elizabeth gave me last year.

They left my bag open with a lot of my stuff on the ground. I stopped my growling and I stood up walking towards a small stack of papers that were supposed to be homework but they were torn to shreds.

I didn't know when the homework got torn but it must've been when I was focused on Drew taking out my notebook or something. Trevor was always silent when it came to his actions so I never notice what he's doing till it's too late.

The small pieces of paper just sat on the ground and I got on my hands and knees and started picking up the paper shreds. I saw a small stack of my papers being held in front of me.

My eyes widened and I looked up to see a boy with red messy hair and a gold eye with the other covered with an eye patch. He wore a red and white striped shirt and brown shorts.

"These are yours, right?" He asked, smiling and I blushed a bit realizing I was staring longer than I was comfortable with and looked away, taking the papers from him.

"Y-Yeah. Thanks." I said and he laughed a bit.

"Easy, I don't bite." He joked and I smirked a bit, glancing at him.

"And how would you know if I won't?" I asked and he jumped back slightly with wide eyes.

"H-Hey! I gave you a few of your papers so be happy about that!" He said and I laughed a bit.

"I was kidding, you know. Though I could've just bit those bullies." I muttered the last sentence and he stared down at me for a second.

"You get bullied too?" He asked and I looked at him.

"Yeah, you could say that I guess. I mean, why else would I be on my hands and knees cleaning up my things off the floor?" I asked and he smiled, wearily.

"Guess you have a point there. Anyways, name's Felix. What about you?"

"Isabella. My friends usually just call me 'Bella', though." I said and Felix smiled a bit more.