~Chapter 2: Being Hunted...Not?~

(Her looks now are in the video with the outfit above)
*Isabella's POV*
It's been 10 years since I had met everyone. I'm basically supposed to be in high school but I decided not to go. A lot had happened during the ten years.

I was sixteen now and alone besides my husky, Snowflake. She had one blue eye then a brown eye which I found pretty about her. Also unlike most huskies, she had more white than black on her fur, hence her name.

Felix, Kate, Daniel, Fredrick, and William had went missing five months after I met them. Brandon and Elizabeth had both died and Michael... I don't know. He went missing two years ago so I stayed with my father now.

I got a job at the Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I was a night guard there and on occasion when something unexpected comes up for me, I usually call our boss and let him know if my father or myself have to be gone for a little while and he'd usually have someone back us up. 

But there was a small problem with me. Everyday when I try to rest since I got my job, I could only sleep for about an hour in the day. Other than that, I try to do some shopping for needed things. It was always a reoccurring dream but I couldn't remember what it was. 

I was at work right now and I swapped through the cameras. I didn't usually have to worry about 'moving animatronics'. I sighed, before staring at Pirate's Cove. I sighed and frowned a bit.

"I'm pathetic, huh?" I muttered to myself, before I decided to check up on the animatronics onstage but I saw that Chica was off the stage. I was confused before I checked the other cameras but I didn't see her. "Where'd you go?" I barely whispered before a famine voice  from my right side.

"You're not pathetic, silly." I quickly looked to see that Chica was right in the doorway, startling me.

"What the-? H-How did y-? Y-You were-" I stuttered over my words in confusion and I looked at the entrance again to see she was gone again. I sighed to make myself relax. "Never mind. Probably just hallucinating." I muttered to myself.

I just figured that was what it was cause of not getting much sleep. I leaned back in my seat and covered my face for a bit. I started to stare at the ceiling and let my thoughts wander. 

Two weeks ago, there was an incident with Foxy. A little girl, about six years old, had walked up to Foxy and started messing with Foxy but Foxy ended up putting the girl in a coma for a long time. I tried to convince everyone that it was probably just a glitch in Foxy's circuits so it wouldn't be much of a panic on what the other animatronics would do, and it worked. Unfortunately, they had to shut down Foxy for good cause he was too dangerous and it could happen again. 

For some reason, I was feeling protective of the animatronics in a way. I always have. I started looking through the cameras again. Everyone was in their places. I groaned a bit. "I hate it when I think things happen when they're not." I muttered. I checked the time to see it was and it was 2:36. I groaned more and slammed my head onto the table. "This is going to be a long night..." 

*Time Skip*
I put on my jacket and pulled my hood over my head. I walked out of the office with my jacket unzipped and I kept my flashlight at hand to see in the dark for a little while. 

I got to the main doors of the pizzeria and got out my keys. I went outside and when the doors closed behind me, I locked the doors. I didn't realize it was raining till I heard it.

I growled slightly at the rain then sighed. I didn't exactly care about being in the rain anyways. I walked to the corner of the street and waited for the cars passing where I was to stop and I sighed. 

The walk-light turned to green and cars stopped as I quickly made my way across the road and I got to the other side of the road. I started walking on the sidewalk towards a nearby shop.