~Chapter 4: The Package and Talk With Foxy~

*Isabella's POV*
I still sat in my room after an hour and I didn't want to leave to show my father I was crying. I haven't cried since Elizabeth died and I couldn't bring myself to cry when and after Michael left.

I just let the tears fall onto my clothes and arms. 'Why am I crying anyways? I mean, they won't get scrapped, right? Just...set aside. Right?' I hoped. I mean, if I were going to be a night guard, I'd work there as well, so I could still see them. Hopefully.

I mean, they're the first friends I've had in a long time. My eyes widened in realization. They...looked like...I felt like a lot of weight had been put on my shoulders all at once. I stared at my hands and cried more.

'How did I not realize it sooner?!' I thought, hating myself for it. I knew my friends for a long time and I couldn't even realize it sooner.

I started getting frustrated at myself and I unconsciously grabbed the closest thing, which happened to be a hard covered book and I threw it at my dresser. A picture fell and shattered, startling me. I got off of my bed and walked over to it and I saw that the frame was completely broken.

It was a picture of my friends with me in the middle next to Felix and I felt more of my tears well up in my eyes.

After I finished crying, I was in the closet and I kept a hold of the picture of my friends. I didn't know why, but dark places always helped me calm down when I was as upset as I was. I stayed in my closet for a little while and I sighed to help calm a bit.

I left the closet and then I saw my puppet sitting against my nightstand and he was completely limp. I walked over and picked him up. It was a puppet that Brandon had gotten me when I was five. I sat on my bed holding my puppet and stared at it.

I heard a knock on my door and Snowflake barking. I sighed before standing up and heading to the front door. Dad was at work by now and I opened the door to see a man around my age and one of my friends I made a year ago...well, at least we used to be friends.

My friend was a female blonde and her eyes were blue. She was a fanatic with fashion and always tried to get me into fashion but it never worked so I kinda ended up 'fogetting' to text her back after every post on Facebook when she expects an opinion.

In all honesty, I didn't get fashion. I just wore whatever fit. Like, a white t-shirt and blue denim skinny jeans. I didn't particularly find any interest in wearing anything special. I especially hated dresses. There would only be few occasions that I would wear dresses.

I sighed. "Hey, Sarah. Who's with you?" I asked looking at the boy that was next to her. He looked a lot like the boy that accidentally ran into me while I was walking Snowflake yesterday.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Mike. I heard that he accidentally ran into you so I came to check on you." Sarah said and she smiled. "Have you not seen last weeks post on Instagram?" I shook my head.

"No, I don't use Instagram or Snapchat. I use Facebook and that's it." I said and she pouted.

"Oh, come on. I gave you Instagram and Snapchat two weeks ago." she said and I sighed.

"Yeah, well, they were taking up space on my phone and I wasn't really using my accounts there so I kinda had to delete them." I said and she smiled.

"That's okay. Anyways, can we come on in? Mikey here kinda wanted to visit you anyways." She stated, hugging his arm and I sighed, before opening the door open.

"Fine, you can come in as long as you don't make a mess. I don't want my dad coming home to me cleaning." I said and she nodded as they both came in. Snowflake came around the corner and I rushed in front of the startled Mike and Sarah. "Snow, it's all right. They're guests, so no biting. Got it?" I said, sternly and she looked at me, then back to the other two.