~Chapter 5: The New Night Guard on His First Night~

*Isabella's POV*
I had finished making pizza with Chica and I wasn't sure if I should tell them I knew who they were before everything. Before my job and all the way traced back to elementary school. But my main question was, where was William? I already knew that Foxy was Felix, then Freddy was Fredrick, Chica was Kate, and Bonnie was Daniel. I just kind of wondered where William was now.

I set the pizza out for everyone and they started eating while I went to the office to work on Dad's forgotten paperwork. It didn't stress me at all. It was actually a lot simpler than people anticipate with others.

I was able to get through two papers in two minutes since Dad had one filled out halfway. I sighed and put the papers away after ten minutes of dealing with them.

I mean, I know what most of you guys might be thinking by now. 'Why would my father continuously not do majority of his paper work and leave his own daughter to do his paperwork?' Well, I honestly didn't mind and actually, it was supposed to be the manager's paperwork but my dad offered help to him and it so happened that my dad and the manager allowed me to help finish the paperwork every night. I didn't mind cause at the time, it gave me something to do without getting into trouble.

The first night the whole agreement thing was done, I had every little slot filled and correct. I even had the filing placement correct since I noticed that the manager and my father keep separate folders in the alphabet and even had the papers in alphabetical order.

So, since then, this was part of my job as a night guard. I often did check the cameras though every night and when I left the cameras, the last one I would have it on was Pirate's Cove. I was also very observant so I could notice the slightest possible changes that some people wouldn't notice.

After I finished the paperwork, I filed it and locked the drawers. I sighed and put my head against the drawers, tiredly. I mean, I didn't get any sleep at all and now, I was expected to stay up all night without a single minute of shut eye.

I groaned and I heard footsteps coming down the right hall. I blinked a couple times and straightened myself up before looking down the hall. Nothing there. I arched a brow then went back into the office. I heard a sudden screech and I screamed, before I ended up on the floor and I looked at the other door to see Bonnie in his animatronic form laughing and I growled.

"Bonnie, you jerk! You know I hate being scared like that!" I yelled at him and he kept laughing.

"I'm sorry!" He kept laughing. "I couldn't help myself." He said, as He fell on the ground, laughing. I ended up smiling and laughing myself.

"You're so childish." I said, smiling. He changed into a human and grinned.

"Of course I am! Why wouldn't I be?" he asks and I smiled more.

"Good point." I said and Foxy came over, a bit too frantically.

"What happened? Are you okay, lass?" Foxy asked and I nodded.

"Yeah. Bonnie just jumpscared me. It's nothing major." I said, standing up again. Foxy glared at Bonnie.

"Don't jumpscare a lass like that, Bonnie." Foxy scolded him and I sighed, putting my hands on my hips and smiled.

"It's fine, Foxy. He didn't kill me. Nearly put me in a heart attack, but he didn't kill me." I said and he sighed.

"Fine. Just this once and no more jumpscaring the lass, Bonnie." Foxy said before he left the office and I smiled a bit and chuckled as I went over to Bonnie.

"Here. Sorry about Foxy." I said and he smiled as I helped him up.

"It's fine. We all had to survive him when we were alone for a long time already." Bonnie said and I smiled.