~Chapter 3: Father's Secret Plans~

*Isabella's POV*
I got to work at my usual time and I went into the office, before sighing. 'Dad forgot about the paperwork again. He needs to stop forgetting.' I thought before giving a small giggle and I put away the papers.

I saw a note on the table and I picked it up to read it. 'Finish plans by tomorrow', the note said and I was confused.

"Plans?" I muttered, before I went through the drawers to see if there was any plans. None. I looked over at the filing cabinet and went through my dad's private filing drawer. I found a folded paper and I pulled it out and opened it. It was a sketchout of a different place. A different pizzeria.

'What? Why didn't Dad tell me about this if it was in his files?' I folded it and sat in the chair. 'He should've told me the moment he started them!' I clenched my fists while staring at the ground. 'Why didn't he tell me?!'

"Bella!" I heard Bonnie exclaim and next thing I knew I was trampled to the ground by a giant purple bunny. "You're back!" he exclaimed before rolling off of me.

"That's the second time today." I said, smiling and getting up. "I don't think I need any more trampling for today." I said, smiling and Bonnie laughed before a giant yellow chicken hugged me.

"Bella!" Chica exclaimed and I dangled in her grip.

"Seriously, Chica? Are you making it to where I jinx myself?" I asked and Bonnie laughed.

"Well, at least you're not being trampled by her!" Bonnie laughed more. I sighed, dangling my head.

"Can't argue with you there." I muttered and Chica let me go. "So, when does Foxy normally come out anyways?" I asked, looking at Chica.

"Well, uh...he normally does but I don't think he's going to come out for about an hour. He should be out by 1 or 2 o'clock, at least depending on his mood."

"His mood?"

"Chica-" Bonnie was cut off by Chica putting her hand over his mouth.

"What Bonnie's trying to say is that Foxy has a bit of an anger problem." Chica said and I smiled.

"Sounds like someone I knew from when I was a kid." I said and Chica smiled.

"Let's go ahead and say hi to Freddy, okay?" Chica said and I felt like she was dragging me and technically, she actually was since she was pulling my arm and I was just trying not to trip.

Bonnie followed behind us, at least. We got to the stage and Freddy was up there reading a newspaper.

"Freddy! Bell's here!" My eyes slightly widened at the nickname. Usually only people I knew called me Bell. I only knew a few people and Michael only ever called me that only once and that was it.

'Why did she call me that?' my eyes widened more for some reason as I saw a ghost-like figure that looked like Kate behind Chica. I felt myself freeze up completely and Chica stopped, looking at me.

"Are you okay, Bella?" I snapped out of my thoughts and smiled a bit.

"Y-Yeah. Sorry. Just thinking over a few things." I said, smiling a bit more. Bonnie probably had a bit of a concerned look. I shook the thought of Chica calling me Bells out of my head. I mean, she probably just thought she could call me another nickname that related to Isabella so it didn't bother me too much.

Freddy probably smiled, "Good too meet you again, Isabella." Freddy said and I smiled a bit.

"You too, Freddy." I said and I heard an extra set of foot steps and I looked to see Foxy.