5

Today is the final audition.
All finalists had been notified in advance through email about their rule for their final.

While waiting for your call, contestants need to get to know other contestants with their choice.

When Krist enter waiting room, he found same school uniform from his University.
" Is that.. P' Singto?"
Krist close to the person quickly.
"P' Singto?"
- It can't be.
The person turn around Krist.
" Khun Krist."
P'Singto sounds always bit cold because of his blank expression. He is my ex Head Hazer at Uni; Singto Prachaya Ruangroj.
"Why are you here P ?"
"I think same reason as you, Khun Krist?"
He raised his eyebrows.
- Isn't this ironic? My ex hazer is in audition. Krist used to hate SOTUS system at his University, sometimes it became regal bulling system. In fact lots of senior took advantage of it. They picked on freshmen with no reason, because of that some students left school. It's too old fashion discipline system. Krist fed up with those seniors. Somehow Krist ended up to join Hazing team audition in his sophomore. In fact, P' Singto was one of his motive to join team.
- well, P' Singto doesn't know he is the reason.
P'Singto was always different from any seniors when he was Head hazer. He didn't yell us, not even raise his voice to us except for hazing. He was strict but very fair. For Krist, Singto is the only person who deserves his respect among seniors.
Krist was into his thought until..
" Khun Krist? Are you okey?"
Singto shook him.
" Oh, sorry P. I was just surprised. Hehe."
Krist smiled.
" Ah, me, too."
Singto chuckled.

- Oh..this is new.

Krist saw his smile, it was kind of ....shocked for him.

- Oh my god.. he can laugh.

Krist has never seen this version of Singto before. Maybe he've never been so close to him that's why.
Singto is one of the people who is polite to others and kind to everyone but he draws line from others in his private life.
Even someone close to Singto who claim friendships with him seems not so close.
In fact many freshmen try to get to close him after hazing term finished none of them was succeed.
Whenever Krist tells his friends about one episode with Singto ; the day of hazing team audition,  Krist asked for his advice that ended up to one hour long which make everyone surprise.

" P'Singto, are you interested to do acting?"
Krist sat beside of Singto who is looking into his eyes and asked him.
" I don't know. Umm, honestly I've never done it before , so how would I know if I like it or not."
Singto smile at him.
- Oh. He smiles now!
" Really? Then why?"
Krist try to continue his conversation as if it is normal.
" P'Pin sent my picture for this audition."
- Oh, P'Pin.
Krist remembered  "the gorgeous junior who stuck on Singto."
She is indeed beautiful but she's never be his type. Plus he heard a lots of rumor how P'Pin is free-spirited  woman.
- P'Sing has bad taste in women.
That makes Krist annoyed a bit.
He doesn't know why.
" How about you ?"
When Singto asked Krist, he came back to reality.
"Hun? Oh ! Me? I are... My agent recommended me for this audition. I always want to become a singer. That's my goal. So I want to challenge any opportunity whatever available.
One time, I failed 30 times for food commercial."
" I see."
Singto stares at Krist with hint of smile again.
"........."
- I like the way he looks at me. If P'Singto is a co- Main role, I can kiss him. WAIT! What am I thinking?
He tried to shake his mind off.

" Ahoy, hello,Krist~."
Suddenly someone interrupted comfortable atmosphere between him and Singto.
Without knowing Krist pursed his lips in displeasure as Toptap appeared.
" Hey. You made it!"
Toptap patted Krist's shoulder.
" You,too."
Krist muttered.
" Hey, are you okey? Am I bothering you?"
Toptap raised his eyebrows.
"Oh, no, no. Sorry not at all. Please join us."
Krist try to make up with him.
There is no reason annoying him, somehow he didn't want to anyone cut in him and Singto, just he doesn't want to introduce Singto to Toptap. Krist doesn't understand why he feels that way. He introduced his senior to Toptap anyways.
" This is Khun Singto Prachaya Ruangroj. He is my senior at University. I just find out he is one of the finalist."
" Sawasdee Krab. My name is Prachaya Ruangroj. You can call me Singto."
Singto greets first so Toptap returns same manner as him quickly.
" I am sorry I should greet you first, P. My name is Kuariyakul Jirakit. Call me Toptap please."
Toptap smiled at Singto.
" P' Singto , Toptap is my friend. He is already in this industry quite sometime."
Krist glared at Toptap.
- Eh? What's going on Krist ?
Toptap was puzzled, he frowned his eye brows.

Few Hors Later
"We are very pleased announce that you are the winner.
Khun Krist Perawat Sangpotirat and Khun  Singto Prachaya Ruangroj, Congratulations!"
Krist and Singto were called together, at the time of their turn. As soon as they came into the room, one of the judge announced them.
It was overwhelming and stupefied them.
Because they didn't do anything particular. They've been waiting their turn at waiting room , chatting each other.
"We've been observing through that two-way mirror to find our couple. We want have best match for our drama. So we choose you guys. And we liked you guys the best.
So .....Would you take this chance?"
Krist looked at Singto quickly.

"Absolutely" said together.

Peach Tree cafe
" Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! You made it!"
" Hush Preaw!"
Krist try to calm his girlfriend down.
- Omg, she is tearing.
" Umm. Are you crying? Are you okey?"
"Of course Krist. I'm more than fine. So tell me, you will be who? Who is your fann?"
" Ah.. I don't know yet. I mean TV producer told me that I will be Kongpob and other one will be Arthit. But it might change later. We will do workshops first . So we don't know yet."
" Oh, that's reasonable. So who is your fann?"
" Oyii, co- role actor! Umm it's P'Singto."
"Eh? Sounds so familiar that name. P?"
Preaw frowned.
" He was my head hazier when I was a freshman remember?"
" What? You complained a lot about hazing and you didn't want to talk about it because you hate it!! Well... Hold on Krist. P'Singto...P... !! Is it Singto Prachaya Ruangroj ?"
She learned forward to him.
"Is it?"
She asked him again.
" Y...yes."
Krist nodded.
" Ohhhhhhh."
Preaw sighed satisfactory.
"What? What's this time?"
Krist asked her irrationally.
" Oh, don't get mad me. I'll show you."
Preaw searched her phone and showed Krist one forum called " Hot Head Hazier & Campus Moon" that contains lots of male pictures with different University uniform along with their ranking.
" There, check this one."
Preaw pointed one picture with crown on the corner.
" Oh..is this P' Singto? What? is that Nammon?"
" Yes! of course, Nammon is our handsome moon."
Preaw said proudly.
" I didn't know Nammon is moon. He didn't tell us last time we met. ...What is this crown mark? P'Singto is the only one who has."
" Ah, that ? He is a king of all. Most popular hazier for 2 years and continue! Even after he left hazing, still his on  ranking , it doesn't go down at all. You know, Ranking changes every week, gets point each one and total monthly, then semi annually and annually.
So? Think about the fact, Your P is the best man ever."
" Does he know about this site?"
"Nammon knows about this. He uses this site for dating girls."
"Forget about Nammon, I'm asking about P'Singto.."
"I don't know. But his army knows."
"What? Are they still on duty?"
Krist is surprised.
" I don't know someone said P'Singto's army is different from anyone's. Nobody want to quit even after P' Singto left cheer and hazing team.
Well, your fann is quite something right Krist?"
Preaw smiles happily.