At some point in the past (2) Making of Krist

Life is all about taking risk to get what you want.

-Tell me How ....  asshole!!

" Damn it! I almost made it this time! Grrrr! So frustrated. WHY? Say, Is 5'7 (175cm ) too short to be a singer? actor? model? What the heck. Screw that potato chip company!"

"Hahahahah, you know the last stage of human male growth maximum age is 25 years old, so your hight might grow bit more."
Tom teased Krist.

" Shut up! Who are you to say that! 6'00 (183cm) giant! you don't understand my feeling, never!"
Krist kicked Tom.

"Ouch! Grrr, Don't kick me so hard. sorry. my bad."
Tom's eyes are tearing now.

"Tut-Tut, watch out your mouth, Tom.
I can say that even you are tall, your face is ugly, Krist is handsome, he has a pretty girlfriend but you don't. Life is fair."

"Fuck yourself"
Tom held middle finger up to Earth.
Earth ignored and continued.
" Besides, Krist is very sensitive now, he failed 29th time of audition. To make it worse, he was really close to the final this time, but the sponsor wanted bit taller man than Krist, that I don't get it. Again, he is very handsome guy, and funny. How come people don't want him? Anyway, he didn't make is this time.....Again.....Krist,I feel you."

"Thank you Earth. Don't comfort me next time."
Krist said to him and fece down to the desk.
"......."
Krist sighed.

"Oh, poor baby~you should call to Praew." Earth patted Krist's shoulder.
"Hey, don't ! He can't show  loserish him to beloved."
Tom yelled to Earth.
"Even he is loserish, girlfriend can ease his feeling."
"......Tom! Save your breath, otherwise I will kill you."
Krist groans.
"And you! Earth , don't say a word. I need a nap."
Krist face down to the desk and starts to sleep.

"He should use this special skill for his audition, should choose bed commercial or something, don't you think, Tom?"
"Yeah, I guess."
Tom and Earth looked each other.

"Hi, Mae."
Krist hugged her. She is busy cooking for dinner while Krist put his head in the fridge to find something to drink.
He picked a cherry soda.
"How was your day?"
"Good. How about you Mae?
"As usual." She smiled.
".....Mae, I failed....again."
Krist said in a small voice.
"Oh...that's unfortunate."
"....Should I stop doing it?"
"....well, I am not sure. It's your dream that you want to be in an entertainment industry by yourself. But if you ask your father,he finds way to get you in there any time soon. But is that what you want?"
".... I don't think so."
" Well, you know your answer. I'm believe in you. Do what's the best for you. Also...umm your father was wondering about your school, if you want to go to University or not. I think you need talk to him."
"Ahhh, that.. I'll talk to him when I'm ready."
Krist said in tired voice.
"Okey. Dinner will be in 15 minutes, go change your clothes and come back, oh tell your brother, too. He's been doing reserch study or something and staying his room all day."
"Sure."
He went to the second floor.

Krist was laying in bed, texting to his two idiot friends for their band audition, next week.

To: Two idiots
We have band audition, next Sunday, don't forget.
K

To: K
We have University campus visit, next Sunday.
Earth

"...Huh?"
Krist frowned.

To: Two idiots
I totally forgot about it.
Should skip this one.
That's sucks.
K

To:K
Sorry man.
Tom