Epilogue

"Aly, you ready?" Aly smiled at her mom but deep inside she's super tense and nervous. That's why her mother gives her a tight hug like before when she's a kid. 

"I'm proud of you Ineng. You reach your dream then here you are making your woman dream come true. Take care of Dennise, Alyssa. I love you...Anak" Aly smiled and wipe her tears. 

"Thank you for everything Ma...Thank you sa inyo ni Papa for always staying by my side. I love you too...Mama" 

"Everything for our baby. Hala sige na at iiwan na kita magsisimula kaya umaayos ha"

Her mom bid goodbye to her kaya napaupo na lang sya dahil sa kabang nararamdaman nya. Bigla syang tumayo sa kinauupuan nya pero biglang may pumasok sa 

          "You look so beautiful to me today, but know that you always look beautiful to me and will always be this beautiful to me, tomorrow and the next day and the next. As gorgeous as you are right here and right now, I will only love you more and more each day .I love you not only for what you are, but for what you make me - the best possible that I can be without you I am in darkness and with you I see only light. You are my true love, Love.

          I know I will not always be what you want me to be. I might forget to listen or forget to share. I might not always agree. I might be stubborn and I might be wrongheaded, but I will always love you. Love, I cannot promise you all happiness, all perfection, all smiles or sunshine. I cannot promise you that I will always do what is right, never be angry, or never let clouds darken our door but I can promise you that we will always be together whatever life will bring and that in anger or in darkness, I promise I will always be there - be present - and on this ceremony, this ring, your face today, will return to me and I will love you then as I do today. I love you, My Dennise Michelle Lazaro-Valdez" 

"Love, this is the first I'll say it to you kaya please listen 😊 I love your laugh, I love your spirit, I love that I will spend the rest of my life with you. I love the thought of growing old with you and fighting through challenges, embracing joy, from this moment until the end of time and When I hold your face in my hands or lean into your shoulder to feel you hold me, I know that is the place I am meant to be for all time and I can say this to everyone....You is the person whom I am meant to share my life with

                  I promise to put you ahead of all others, to be by your side through thick and thin, through good times and bad. When the rains fall and the cool breezes blow, you can count on me. You can always count on me, Love. and I promise to celebrate you and your achievements and to support you in your times of need. Together we face the world - stronger than the sum of our parts - now beholden only to love and each other. I love you My Alyssa Lazaro-Valdez!"

"Now I pronounce you Wife and Wife! Mrs.Lazaro-Valdez!" Nagpalakpakan ang lahat sa sinabi nang pari at masayang yinakap ni Alyssa ang babaeng pinaka mamahal nya at ngayon ay Asawa na nya ito... "Dude! Welcome to the Club!" Ngiting sabi ni Kim rito dahil sya ang bestman  nito dahil sa kababata nya ito. 

"Loko! Marinig ka nang Asawa ko eh." Sabi ni Alyssa at nakatingin sa Asawa nya na hindi kalayuan. "Picture po muna tayo, Ms. Aly" Sabi nang photographer nila kaya agad naman tinawag ni Alyssa si Dennise dahil sa pictorial.