1. Six Years Later.

"Aurora Abigail Blake! Get down now!"

Six year old Aurora Blake groaned loudly at the sound of her mothers stern voice. She reluctantly climbed down off of the lookout tower, careful not to rip anymore holes in her clothes. As her feet hit the ground, she rubbed her hands on her clothes to get rid of the dirt and waited for the scolding she knew was coming.

"What have I told you about climbing on the lookout tower?!" Clarke said, looking unimpressed.

"Not to climb it." Aurora mumbled guiltily.

"So why were you climbing it?" Clarke asked, her arms folded across her chest.

"Because, I'm bored." Aurora groaned.

"You have plenty of chores to do." Clarke reminded her.

"I was looking out for Daddy." Aurora pouted.

Clarke sighed and dropped to a crouch in front of Aurora. "He'll be back soon. But I've told you before, it's dangerous up there."

"Sorry, Momma." Aurora pouted.

"Don't let me catch you up there again." Clarke said sternly.

"Promise." Aurora smiled.

"Go on, go and help Grandma, I'll call you when your dad comes back." Clarke smiled softly.

Aurora took off running towards the medical bay. In the last six years they had moved back to Arkadia and rebuilt it. They had replanted crops, built more buildings such as huts for the meat and other food, cabins and an armoury. Octavia gave birth to a healthy baby boy who they called Finley. Octavia and Lincoln had wanted to honour their friend and Clarke thought it was a beautiful idea. Lincoln and Octavia got married two years after Finley's birth, Clarke was a bridesmaid along with Raven, Harper and Aurora. Bellamy was Lincoln's best man and Murphy, Miller and Jared were Lincoln's groomsmen. Murphy and Raven had ended up sleeping together after getting too drunk at the after party and had been together ever since.

Life was good for the residents of Arkadia. They hadn't seen or heard from the Howlers in six years and Clarke was delighted. They kept in regular contact with Roan and the rest of Azgeda. If a major event happened in one of the clans, the other would be invited. The people of Arkadia were due to travel to Ice Nation in a week for a wedding. Roan and Echo had finally declared their love for one another and were getting married. Monty and Harper were still going strong and Jasper met a young girl called Maya from Ice Nation and they seemed to be inseparable ever since.

Clarke and Bellamy had less fights. They still had fights of course, but it wasn't long before they made up again. They always kept their fights away from Aurora, making sure the young girl didn't have to see it. Bellamy was extremely protective over Aurora. The six year old often complained that her father never let her have any fun. Clarke and Octavia had sat her down a number of times to explain that it wasn't that Bellamy didn't want her to have fun, it was because he loved her so much that he didn't want her to get hurt. Aurora loved her life at camp. Everyone loved her and Finley, claiming they brightened their days.

Clarke watched Aurora run into the ark and shook her head. Clarke felt like she was forever reprimanding her daughter for doing something dangerous. The alarms on the gate sounded, signalling the arrival of someone and Clarke spun around to see Bellamy, Murphy, Miller and some others walking through the gate. They had been to Ice Nation to discuss accommodation and gifts with Roan.

Clarke remembered a time she would sprint to Bellamy and crash into his embrace every time he would walk through the gate. She was always happy to see him walk into camp unharmed, but now she was able to greet him with a simple hug or kiss if she wasn't busy doing something.