3. I'll keep you safe.

Bellamy struggled to keep his eyes open as he walked back to his apartment. They had been doing guard training all night and Bellamy was exhausted. He had planned on paying Jaha a visit afterwards, but he knew the old man wouldn't be in his office anymore. Not to mention the fact he knew Clarke would be furious at him. He let out a sigh as he turned the last corner, towards his home. He knew Clarke and Aurora would be waiting for him, that's if Aurora was still awake. As he approached the door, he was surprised to see Octavia and Raven sat on the floor outside the apartment.

"You know if you knock, she'll let you in?" Bellamy chuckled as he reached the door.

"We're just leaving." Raven said quickly, standing up.

"Looks to me like you're sitting outside my door." Bellamy commented.

"We've just come out, we wanted to talk before we went home, we go opposite ways from here." Octavia said.

"Everything alright?" Bellamy asked. He noticed Octavia's nervous expression.

"Something happened this evening. It's all fine now, but I think you need to talk to Clarke." Octavia said as she stood up.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked, his heart rate increasing.

"Talk to Clarke." Octavia said. She gave Bellamy a quick hug before her and Raven went their separate ways home.

Bellamy shook his head and opened the door to the apartment. When he walked in, Clarke was sat on the couch, alone. She had her hands clasped together in front of her mouth and she looked nervous.

"Raven and Octavia were sat outside, they said something happened." Bellamy said, shrugging off his guards jacket.

"It did." Clarke said hoarsely.

Bellamy finally noticed that she had been crying. Her eyes were red and her cheeks were tear stained. Bellamy sat down beside her and angled himself to face her.

"You gonna tell me what?" Bellamy asked.

"I caught Aurora trying to run away today." Clarke said shakily. Her hands started trembling and her eyes filled with tears again.

"What?" Bellamy whispered. He was shocked to say the least.

"She tried to run away. I came home, thinking she was still with Lincoln and Finley, and I found her putting her stuff in a bag. There was already a note on her dresser." Clarke sniffed. She held out the scruffy note for Bellamy to read.

To Mommy and Daddy.

I have to go away for a while, but I'll be back. I can't say why I have to leave, I don't want you to get in trouble.

Lots of love

Rory.

Bellamy reread the note three times before he looked up at Clarke again.

"Where is she?" Bellamy asked.

"Her room. Don't be too hard on her, she got an earful from me earlier." Clarke sighed.

Bellamy didn't say anything as he pushed himself off the sofa and walked towards Aurora's bedroom. He pushed the door open and looked around the room. The bag Aurora had tried to run away with was laid empty on the chair, it's contents spilled across the floor. His eyes traveled to the bed where Aurora laid, wide awake, staring back at him. He walked over to the bed and sat down on the floor beside her.

"So, what's this about you running away?" Bellamy asked, holding up the note.

"I didn't, Mommy stopped me." Aurora mumbled grumpily.