fazer falta - mc livinho

"hey, i'm jeno. it's nice to meet you."

the new, young boy smiled like he wasn't here to babysit a full grown ass seventeen year old.

he seemed nice.

too nice.

jaemin always learned to stay cautious. you never know, man. you never know. his mother hit the back of his head when he didn't respond, causing jaemin to groan and rub his neck awkwardly.

"hey." he mumbled, looking everywhere else but at jeno. he wasn't bad-looking, in jaemin's opinion. black hair styled nicely yet messily over his forehead, a good smile, pretty eyes, all that shit.

but that still did not beat the fact that he was here to be a babysitter for jaemin.

"thank you so much for this, jeno. i hear you're very responsible," jaemin's mother said. "well, i'll be off now." she concluded, grabbing her bag off a coat hanger beside the front door and bidding goodbye to both boys before mouthing a stern 'behave' to jaemin.

once she closed the door and the brown haired boy heard her drive off, he let his tongue go free.

why?

because he was not having it with some kid who he was potentially older than.

"listen, alright? stay out of my way, and i'll stay out of yours. don't talk to me. don't look at me. don't nothing." he angrily demanded, seeing jeno tilt his head slightly in confusion.

he hadn't even done a single thing, and suddenly jaemin was going off.

jeno was a really shy boy, he'd never been talked to like that in his life. he had hoped to at least befriend jaemin, but it looked like that wasn't going to happen. jeno made eye contact with the floor and simply gave a short and quick nod.

then, jaemin went upstairs.

"what am i supposed to do now?" jeno whispered to himself, not knowing the interior of the house at all. eventually after taking his own silent, slow tour at the downstairs part of the house, he settled for sitting on a chair in the kitchen table.

jeno took his phone out and started scrolling through youtube looking for videos to keep him entertained. he was being paid right now to look after jaemin, but said boy giving him the lay down earlier made jeno feel a little insecure about going to check on him. so he didn't.

well, until he started hearing a lot of shuffling around upstairs.

jaemin wasn't exactly the most discreet person out there.

jeno sighed, knowing jaemin was probably doing some funny shit. as he continued listening to the constant shuffling, his confidence slowly grew back.

jeno's dealt with kids way worse than jaemin. sure they were younger, but the brown haired boy seemed quite naive to jeno.

"aish." he murmured as he got up and set foot on the stairs. he saw many rooms in the hallway of the upstairs part of the house, only seeing one with the door slightly open and the light on.

jeno silently made his way to that door, peering in through the small opening of it that wasn't closed.

and there, he saw jaemin standing by his window. he was dressed in a white oversized long sleeved button-up and ripped denim jeans. his hair was styled and it was obvious to tell he was going out. jeno internally face-palmed and opened the door wider without grabbing jaemin's attention.

the boy didn't notice jeno until he had most of his body out the window, when a hand gripped the back of his shirt.

"i wouldn't do that if i were you."

«🖊»

i'm flying for the first time in like two days and lord jesus christ i'm scared

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura. 🕊