열여섯

nuestro planeta - kali uchis

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

nuestro planeta - kali uchis

"jeno, put me down!" jaemin screeched, not caring about being out in public in the late day and having everybody around them look at him like he's crazy. "jeno i'm serious!" he laughed.

currently, jeno had his boyfriend in his arms, carrying him bridal style throughout the streets as if he was a child. the older wasn't listening to jaemin, insisting that the boy was just a baby and he wanted to take care of him. the younger huffed, giving up on trying to get off of jeno since he wasn't letting go and instead clinging onto him, just as jeno wanted in the first place.

"good boy." the older praised, only making jaemin turn a deeper shade of
red than he already was. he whined a soft 'stop' before switching their positions, with the younger now wrapping his legs loosely around jeno's waist and hugging his chest.

the weeks had passed, and now the two were in their final week of summer. jeno was no longer jaemin's babysitter, but still was around him and ms. na 24/7. the couple had grown closer and closer each and every day, never having any type of argument or quarrel between them.

they were heading out to a beach, since they wanted to go get out and do as much as they could before high school started back up again. jaemin lived a walking distance away from the beach so it wasn't much that the two had to walk.

when they arrived, jeno finally let jaemin's waist go. the younger giggled, setting the two small towels he had been holding down on a random spot, and pecked his boyfriend's lips before running off along the shore. the older stood there for a few seconds, admiring the boy's figure before chasing after him.

jeno caught up with jaemin easily, both of them crashing softly onto the warm sand in a fit of loud laughter. this time, it was jeno feeling himself being picked off the ground and carried into a pair of familiar arms.

"oh hell no. na jaemin, put me down!" the older screamed, seeing said boy walk with him closer and closer to the sea in front of them. jaemin ignored his boyfriend, walking further into the water with a squirming jeno in his arms. jeno latched onto jaemin the way he usually does with him when he wants to be cuddled, once the water was up to jaemin's waist.

"i will literally not let go of you jae, and we'll both all get our clothes wet." the older warned, only to see his lover giggling lightly. the two were in tank tops and baggy shorts, which were meant to get wet.

"that'd be such a shame." jaemin teased, smiling towards his boyfriend before submerging both of them into the warm water. the younger let go of jeno at that point, and rose up to the surface around the same time as him.