열둘

eu vou te pegar - mc pedrinho

it was the early morning after the thunderstorm, and jeno had awoken first.

cuddled up right next to him was the cutest sight he'd ever seen; a sleeping, messy haired jaemin. the older peppered his face with multiple pecks in an attempt to wake him up because he was hungry and had absolutely no idea where the food was in this house.

and to his luck, his attempt worked.

jaemin awoke not long after jeno kissing all over his face, and groggily slumped into the older's body.

"how do you feel?" jaemin asked quietly, his eyes still closed as his hand intertwined with the older's. "i'm doing better. thank you so much for yesterday, jae. you really helped me out." jeno told, seeing a smile spread across jaemin's face with his eyes still closed. the younger just hugged him in response, placing a chaste kiss on his neck.

"okay. you woke me up because you're hungry, right?" asked jaemin knowingly, the older nodding wat his question. "for the record, i don't know how to cook. so let's see how this train wreck plays out, deal?" the younger said. "deal." jeno laughed.

both boys hopped out of bed together and shared a loving hug before heading downstairs to the kitchen.

"shouldn't you tell your parents you're still here?" jaemin asked as he took a box of pancake batter out of a cabinet. jeno only sighed, shaking his head. "they know i'm here already." he said, the younger replying a quick 'oh. okay' as if nothing was wrong.

of course something was wrong.

jaemin could tell the older's response was strained, and that he wasn't exactly telling the whole truth. yet, he decided to not push it. jaemin knew jeno would eventually tell him what was wrong, he just needed his time.

"how do i do this?" the younger asked himself silently, afraid of burning his whole house down if he wasn't careful with making something as simple as pancakes. that's when he felt a pair of familiar arms lock around his waist and back hug him softly.

"need help?" jeno asked, placing chaste, small kisses on the younger's neck as he nodded almost instantly. "is it sad i don't know how to do this?" jaemin asked, shaking his head at himself. "no, not really. we're teens, we don't know anything yet." jeno simply replied, giving the younger another gentle hug before starting on making the hardship that was pancakes.

well, let's say the boys got all the added-in ingredients put into the bowl they were using without harm. but when it came to the stove, all hell broke loose.

to start off, jaemin poured way too much batter to make just one pancake. jeno had set the stove on too low, which didn't cook the actual batter fast enough. and when he turned the heat up, he completely burnt the whole thing.

"this is too hard!" the younger exclaimed, hands on his head as he sat on his countertop because he was in awe at the fact neither of them could make pancakes.

pancakes, man.

jeno saw the frustration jaemin was feeling, and decided to cheer him up a little bit.

there was still a generous amount of batter left, so the older took some on his finger and smeared it on jaemin's lips without warning.

"oops, look at what i did," jeno said innocently. "guess i'll just have to clean it up."

and before jaemin could respond, jeno was already placing a sweet kiss on his soft lips. he stood in between the younger's legs, having his arms slowly pull on his waist as jaemin's arms tugged lightly at his neck.

there was no other feeling in the air other than pure bliss, and both boys were absolutely loving-

"well, okay then."

the couple immediately pulled away hearing ms. na's voice in the kitchen. she had a big smile on her face, which turned into a smirk as she playfully raised an eyebrow at the two flustered boys.

what a surprise after the big storm.

"you two go finish whatever you were doing upstairs. i'll make you the pancakes." ms. na said with a slight laugh, practically shooing away the boys as if they were flies.

needless to say, jaemin and jeno sprinted up to the younger's room, closed the door, and dove into the bed being all one huge embarrassed mess.

"i never wanna leave this room anymore." jeno muttered, feeling his face burn as he dug his head into jaemin's neck cutely. the younger only laughed, though he was quite embarrassed himself. he planted affectionate and playful pecks on jeno's lips over and over again, which caused him to be bear hugged immensely.

"it's not funny! i'm so embarrassed." jeno whined, face still hidden away from the world until jaemin had to literally pry the older away from him.

"you're such a baby, it wasn't that big of a deal." jaemin reasoned, placing a tender kiss on jeno's lips to soothe him.

and let's just say, it sure as hell worked.

"whatever." the older muttered, returning to hug jaemin as the two fell back on his bed. they clung onto each other and stayed in that position until ms. na called them downstairs.

and when she did, jaemin saw his boyfriend turn a deep shade of red once again. the younger went up to him, pecked his lips, then ran out of the room playfully.

"the little tease." jeno mumbled, following right behind jaemin with his face still burning hot in shyness and embarrassment.

«🖊»

there's only a few chapters to this story left ;)

thank u for reading this and commenting and voting and all that bc it makes me happy when i read all the comments you beautiful people write

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura. 🏝