te robo - dj zato

te robo - dj zato

startled as hell, jaemin turned towards jeno with his expression angry.

"the fuck did i tell you? and why the fuck are you spying on me?" he called out, making jeno himself get irritated.

and it took a lot for jeno to be irritated.

he was almost never upset, and somehow jaemin's just finding all the right buttons to push right now. but regardless, he stayed calm. it's a good trait to have, to be honest.

"get out from the window, will you?" jeno requested with a soft voice, something that unknowingly made jaemin's cold heart race slightly.

after staring jeno down a few more seconds, the brown haired boy reluctantly stepped back inside his room and let jeno close and lock his window down. once he turned to face jaemin, the atmosphere became quiet.

jaemin groaned and fell back on his bed. "get out of my room." he ordered, which caused jeno to giggle lowly. though of course, jaemin heard and he sat up. "the fuck is so funny?" he barked, eyes fuming and hostile. jeno giggled even more.

ahh, kids.

"not much. just you, thinking i'm actually going to follow what you tell me to do." jeno smiled. it was pretty funny, actually. jeno's the babysitter here, and what's his job if he's going to listen to whoever he's babysitting?

that just sounds stupid.

"you just tried to leave your house, kid. and it's so obvious that if i leave you'll just try it again. so nah, i'm good." jeno concluded, sliding down jaemin's wall and sitting on the floor as he felt the latter's eyes burning holes into him.

"i'm not a fucking kid, you bitch." jaemin retorted, though jeno only hummed and just kept going through his phone, now being able to keep a watch on jaemin.

on the inside though, it took jeno so much for him not to talk back. everyone gets angry, and although jeno's not known for being an angry person, he wants to slap the bitch out of jaemin.

"then you tell me why you need a babysitter." jeno spoke, causing the latter's face to go red.

jaemin was mad.

jaemin was pissed.

"shut the fuck up! you're so damn annoying!" he yelled, rubbing his face to exaggerate his point.

"watch the mouth, kid."

and for the rest of the day/night, the two spent it going at it with one another. jeno was honestly somewhat hurt. he didn't know why, but having someone hate him this much and just meeting them the very same day didn't really make him feel good.

whatever, though. he's still getting paid for it so he doesn't really care.

or does he?

when jaemin's mother came pulling into their driveway, the boy ran into his bathroom to dress out of his clothes and back into his hoodie and sweats. jeno ended up leaving his room and heading downstairs to meet his mother again.

when she stepped inside, jeno bowed respectfully and smiled. "hey, jeno. where's jaemin?" she asked, setting her things down.

"oh, he's-"

"right here."

jeno jumped a little at the sudden voice that was incredibly close to his ear, turning to see jaemin right behind him.

once ms. na finished setting everything down, she turned to jeno with a serious expression on her face.

"did he try anything, today? and be honest with me please." she requested, eyes darting intimidatingly between jaemin and jeno.

the brown haired boy knew he was done for now. once jeno's done ratting him out, he was probably going to be sent to some reform school where-

"no, not today ms. na, he wasn't a problem."

at this, jaemin's mother smiled.

and jaemin realized how much he hadn't seen his mother smile like that.

he knew the reason was probably him.

he also realized how jeno lied straight through his teeth.

now that, he didn't know the reason to.

of course jaemin knew he was an annoying asshole! that's just how he acts on the outside, because again, he's not good with new people.

might as well make them think you're not a good person so they won't talk to you, right?

"that's such a relief to hear. thank you again, jeno." ms. na said quietly, handing jeno his pay in cash. the black haired boy bowed yet again, putting the money in his hoodie pocket.

"have a nice night, ms. na," he said before turning to jaemin. "and you, take care of yourself." jeno simply told, flashing a smile before leaving the house.

and it was that smile of jeno's that shot a pang of desperately needed affection through jaemin's heart for the first time, in a long time.

«🖊»

two a.m let's do thissssss

i'm sorry i'm not functioning right now

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura. 🌺