다섯

andalouse - kendji girac

"how was jaemin today?" said boy's mother asked quietly, since jeno had told him he had fallen asleep.

"great. he wasn't a problem." the boy responded. his mind went back to how jaemin was glued onto him, and how long it took him to free himself from his grasp without waking him up. he internally smiled wide at the memory, really liking the way jaemin hugged him with his entire body.

"well, here you go," ms. na smiled, handing jeno his pay. "a million thanks, jeno."

"have a good night, ms. na. i'll see you tomorrow."

jeno left with a satisfied smile, glad he got to help jaemin out with whatever his mind was going through earlier.

yet little did he know, the moment jeno left the house was when jaemin entered a very unstable and scary state of mind in his dream.

his night terrors.

jaemin was shifting uncomfortably underneath his blanket (that jeno draped over him before he left his room) and started breaking into a cold sweat. his body, on the outside, was trembling furiously. he was letting out sounds of distress. sounds of weak whimpers.

and it was all because of his past memories he had when his father was still there:

jaemin had always known he liked boys. it's always been that way, and he couldn't change it.

why? because you can't control who you fall for.

jaemin's mother was the one who was fully accepting of him. she only smiled, and brought her son in for the comforting, long awaited hug he'd been yearning for.

his father however, was a totally different story. in that moment, his father became something jaemin had never seen in him before.

he was a monster, really.

"i didn't raise a faggot ass kid! i didn't raise a gay son!" mr. na screeched at the back then fifteen year old jaemin. all the boy could do was hide behind his mother as his father went off, going as far as shoving his wife harshly out of the way to go and put his hands on jaemin. his father knocked both of them to the ground, but kept his focus on the boy.

"you sick bastard! kissing boys and touching on them like it's fucken normal." his father spat, punching and slapping his face and neck with each word he spoke.