||4.||

•||Ch 4: Ignoring and furious Murat||•

||Aziya POV||

One month had passed and he was ignoring me from the first day which made my heart cry with bleeding tears. My hope died day by day.

Today we were having some guests at home who was his client. I made lunch and quickly started getting ready. I applied lipstick and nothing more. For who should I start getting ready.

The bell rang when I entered in the living hall. Murat opened the door and welcomed the guests. I greeted them all. The guests were Waleed who was my husband partner and his wife Mubarah and their five years old son Mohsin.

I hesitantly sat with them after serving them juice. Both men started talking with each other and Mubarah started conversation with me in return I just nodded my head, smiled or simply answered.

Her son looked at me and sat beside me with a smile. I ruffled his hairs. "You are not very talkative," Mubarah said looking at me. I shook my head with a smile, "I don't talk much," I said looking at my hands.

She laughed lightly and said, "I hope you are different with your husband." She winked at me making me blushed. How can I tell you with both don't talk? I thought with heavy heart. I excused myself because it was almost lunch time. She insisted to come with me and helped me.

I told her not to but she came. "You know you are looking very young," She said putting dishes on the table then asked, "How old are you?" I put the last plate on the table and looked at her. "19" I whispered looking at the table to see was anything missing or not.

She looked at me stun and blinked. "Seriously?" she asked looked like she didn't believe her ears. I nodded my head and said Mohsin to inform everyone lunch is ready. I was antisocial and tried not to talk much with anyone.

•••

It was an hour since our guest went back to their home and Murat also left only Allah knows where he went. I remembered there was a library in this house.

I went in the library and started reading random book. I passed my time reading book. I looked at the clock and saw it was almost dinner time.

I shot up from my place and ran away to the kitchen to make dinner. I quickly made dinner and set it on the table. I waited for him but he didn't come.

I looked at the clock and now it was past 12. I heard the door of open and quickly went to the hall and saw him. He stopped looking me and said in cold voice, "Haven't I said not to do this ever again?" I was now used to his behavior and cold shoulder which he gave me.